Chapter 22: A Demon of Devastating Beauty

An Long, thick-skinned and hard to shake off, pestered Song Qingshi to talk about Gu's and pharmacology for the whole night. During this period, he deliberately angered Song Qingshi five times and was in turn, scolded five times and so, he acquiesced to his wishes five times. Speaking off, it was strange. If anyone else even tried to scold him, he would outright wring their head off. But he was so cheap in front of Song Qingshi. Every time he sees him turn into a pufferfish from anger, wracking his brain for words to criticize him only to wind up with words that lacked any destructive effect, using weak words like "shameless", "scoundrel" and "abominable" over and over again, An Long was overjoyed to the point of being confused and disoriented.

He had long known that the Medicine King Xianzun looked perverse and aloof but he was actually good-tempered. As long as he knew the other's bottom line, the worst that could happen to him was to be burned. The tough-skinned, muscle-bound An Long, had no fear of this. In any case, the Medicine King's Valley had medicine for every kind of injury. He had also brought a lot of Gu's for medical treatment and detoxification. No matter how he did it, he wouldn't die. If he was seriously injured, he could just lie back and enjoy Song Qingshi's superb medical skills and nursing care. Nothing could be more beautiful.

Today, Song Qingshi was tossed about by this Alaskan Malamute. He was so tired that he didn't even feel like reading any books. He went straight back to rest.

An Long cheerfully hummed a song and returned to Jingxin Compound to continue drinking.

Suddenly, he noticed something weird in the compound. He sent out a mental probe and found that the valley servants serving him were gone and that there was someone seated in his room. He immediately knew the identity his visitor.

"Ha, the little guy actually dared to take the lead to come calling on me? Your courage is not small."

Although An Long was a little suspicious of Yue Wuhuan's identity, he didn't think much of a little Qi-refining cultivator who wouldn't be able to even kick up a fuss in his grasp. Whistling a little tune, he casually opened the door and threw out thoughtless mockery, "What are you doing here? Have you fallen for benzun's handsomeness and majesty and have come to warm my bed?"

Yue Wuhuan sat languidly on the chaise lounge in front of the window, as though enjoying the moonlight outside the window. He had his hair untied and his smooth fine hair spilled carelessly across the sofa. It was a scenery as if calling onto people to admire it at will. He wore clogs on his feet, his plump and beautiful toes peeking from underneath his tight robe, hooked around the clogs, flashing past.

He heard the door open and he slowly turned back and smiled.

The gorgeous tear-shaped mole situated under those noble phoenix eyes, formed a beauty that people were simple unable to look away from.

An Long couldn't help but be stunned when he saw this scene clearly.

Yue Wuhuan slowly sat up straight, letting the moonlight shine on his flawless face. His bearing was as holy and pure as a celestial being's but his voice carried with it an inexplicably depraved hue. "Didn't Xianzun... wish to see Wuhuan's true face? Wuhuan didn't dare to disobey and naturally came to let Xianzun have a careful look. I didn't dare conceal even the littlest bit."

An Long's throat was a little tight. He was afraid people would misunderstand and so he quickly closed the door. He asked in a low voice, "What do you mean?"

Yue Wuhuan smiled teasingly. He got up, stretched out his tongue and moved it around, licking his lips wet. He then gently opened the jade belt around his waist with his slender and nimble fingers, wordlessly letting the plain green robe fall to the floor. Inside was unexpectedly a red ice silk inner robe. The ice silk was like water, flowing through every inch of his skin, drawing the most alluring contours. There was only a thin gold rope tied around his waist, casually tied into a loose slip knot that looked as though it would come undone with the slightest touch.