Chapter 28: Underworld Fire Black Lotus

With his Master climbing up his bed every day, Yue Wuhuan had to think up of all sorts of measures...

First off, using various reasons, such as that the weather was cold and that he might develop a stomachache, he coaxed Song Qingshi to change back to wearing ordinary unlined garments, the kind that was wrapped tight. Secondly, when Song Qingshi turned over in his sleep, he stretched out his right arm first, letting his arm serve as a bolster or he would turn to his side so that his back was facing the other; this was to prevent large-scale contact. Finally, he worked with the Emotion Locking Gu to suppress his desire. In this way, he was barely able to reach normal conditions.

Although Yue Wuhuan slept badly, he never thought of driving Song Qingshi away or perhaps making an extra bed next to him. It was because he felt that the way Song Qingshi hugged him while sleeping closely resembled the way he did in his fantasy. It allowed him a happy illusion, it made him feel like that the other liked him and he would rather have this kind of bittersweet happiness.

Song Qingshi thought that between two men sleeping innocently, where was the trouble? When he was in primary school, he often slept with his cousins ​​during summer vacations. When he went abroad in junior high school, because they hadn't been able to book a twin room, he slept in a double bed room with his senior brother. Although he had been inexplicably delivered a hit and expelled to sleep on the sofa the next day. He had abundant experience in sleeping with men. There had been no problems at all!

He will prove to Yue Wuhuan that a good man will never launch a night attack! He hoped the Yue Wuhuan can eliminate his distrust of men!

Yue Wuhuan has already gotten used to him sleeping there. Only that, he has developed a habit of taking a bath every morning...

Song Qingshi sniffed himself and wondered if his body was not clean enough. He also took a few more baths and added perfume in the bath to make his body as fragrant as possible, lest he be shunned by his slightly mysophobic roommate's sensitive nose.

Ten days later, Song Qingshi's long-awaited messenger bird from Night Rain Pavilion finally arrived.

After reading the information on the jade slip, he pondered for a long time and then went to find Yue Wuhuan. Hesitantly, he said, "Night Rain Pavilion sent me a letter. I have to personally pick up something that I had I ordered before. I will have to be out for a few days. Can you take care of the mice for me at home? They are in their breeding period and I don't feel at ease about handing them to the valley servants..."

"For Master to go out must meant that this is a necessary and important matter," Yue Wuhuan immediately understood what he meant by saying these words, "I will take care of myself. I will use the Emotion Locking Gu to control my illness. I will take my medicine on time. I will make sure that Master won't have anything that he needs to worry about here. If there are any problems, I will use the messenger bird to notify you in time."

Song Qingshi was a little relieved. He selected a few valley servants who were well-versed in their work and had reached the Foundation Building stage to look after Yue Wuhuan for him. He then turned on all poison formations in the Medicine King's Valley to prevent any foreign enemies from invading. After being reminded by Yue Wuhuan, he made a life plate and left it with him. This would let Yue Wuhuan know the state of his safety at any time so that he wouldn't go sleepless from worry.

......

Nanchuan, a mountain range covered in mists and clouds, filled with lonely peaks.

Song Qingshi had the spirit beast land. He carefully took measure of the surroundings. He saw mountains covered in mist, gurgling streams, roaring waterfalls and a thick blanket of fog covering everything. It was certainly imbued with an 'immortal' air. However, there were no immortal towns stationed within thousands of miles, only a few small villages where mortals had gathered. This meant that there were no spiritual veins or secret realms here. There were also no high-value spiritual plants or beasts. It was an abandoned place in the immortal realm.