𝟮 • 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠

♤han chaewon♤

han chaewon

gasping for air, i suddenly opened my eyes. but to my surprise there was no light in the room i was in. i was in complete darkness, my wrists were cuffed together and my ankles were attached to the ground by chains. i hugged my knees tightly and closed my eyes, thinking it could help me to calm myself down. this was definitely the end for me.

i didn't know how long ago, i was mocking this shitty mafia gang. guess i shouldn't have done it, i was such in deep shit now.

the door bursted open, i could see four men entering the room, one of them had a gun in his hand. the light from the outside was outrageously blinding me, i let out a scream, muffled by the fabric covering my mouth. they removed the chains on my feet in a hurry and lifted me up. i groaned in pain, feeling my legs hurting badly. the piece of shirt fell from my mouth, still hanging on my neck.

"please don't kill me…" i succeed in muttering these words, my voice breaking.

one of the men turned to me and aimed at me with the gun. i gasped slightly and looked down instantly, not wanting to be shot.

"shut up, we'll tell you when you'll have to talk." smirking at the fact that i was scared by him, the white haired man kept the gun against my waist as he pushed me ahead.

i was forced to walk, the corridors of what seemed to be a luxurious house were passing by, i couldn't really see where we were going. finding myself in front of a mysterious black door, they opened the door and i got pushed once again, this time i fell on the ground weakly.

"it's her, sangyeon." the man with the gun said as he pointed at me.

i looked up, and another man was sitting on the couch, my bag and my purple wig on the table in front of him. i somehow felt humiliated, it just took a while for me to understand that i had been kidnapped. fuck my money is in that bag.

"why did you bring her here? who is she?" the man asked, he was obviously their boss or something alike. he sounded a little bit angry, his fists were laying on the couch while he was waiting for an answer.

"it's not us, it's hyunjae hyung. he said she saw him kill mister jeon. you have to talk to him, he knows better than us." i heard from behind.

i saw my phone on the table, i thought about grab it for a second but i came to the conclusion that they weren't that stupid, or maybe they were? i just stared at the cold floor, not daring to say nor do anything.

"y'all can leave then, i also want to talk to her." he said and the others nodded silently before exiting the room. i wiped my tears with my cuffed hands and avoided his gaze, pretending to look at the window.

as he stood up, i met his eyes, his brown eyes. i shivered and when he started to walk in my direction, i closed my eyes. afraid of him, i covered my face and sobbed. i hated to be scared but this place, with those men, was freaking me out.

"don't touch her, don't touch my little angel, sangyeon!" another man arrived, he ran to me and grabbed my wrists tightly. what angel are you talking about? that nickname, i was already hating it. "i'm the one who found her. she's mine now." i was so shocked, i didn't know what to think, my brain was a real mess. but this one man reminded me of something, and after processing what he said, everything became obvious. 

he was the one who stabbed the man, and also the one who interrogated me that same night. i became stiff, low-key trying to remove my hands from his grip.

the older sighed and shook his head, nothing good could come out of this conversation.

"i don't think you have enough power to say such a thing, hyunjae. since you are a part of a mafia group, she now belongs to the gang. get out of this office right now before i cut your head off." he threatened, revealing who they really were. i easily guessed that they really were the mafias who had 'left' the town,  the one the radio was talking about all day.

'hyunjae' rolled his eyes and let go of my wrists, finally i felt relieved, but i was still scared by all this shit. he walked to the door, eyeing me with anger. after a slam of the door, the man in front of me kneeled down to be at my level.

"han chaewon… i know you probably want to come back home, but unfortunately for you, it's not possible anymore.  you know and have seen too much to let you go." he said calmly, he had rummaged in my bag, of course. i felt like he was about to say that he would kill me, but i was wrong. "i have a deal for you, princess. if you accept my offer, i will let you live, if you don't, then i will make sure you disappear."

his eyes pierced through my core, but his words were way more stronger.

"w-what's the offer?" i asked as my arms wrapped around my knees.

"my offer is to do everything we ask you to, never leave this house, and some other stuff, just do as we say." he said, a smirk drawing itself on his lips.

i thought for a second, i was scared by what the 'other stuff' could be, but i only wanted to be alive.

"everything? like what? be your servant?" he shrugged at my question and handed me a contract with a pen.

i sighed and grabbed both of them slowly. haha, for a second, i thought that i would have a choice on this. i started to read conscientiously the contact he gave me.

'contract between the boyz and han chaewon.

from the day the contract is signed by the concerned, they both have to follow the rules below.

the boyz are engaged to:

• never kill nor harm han chaewon.
• assure the security and safety of han chaewon.

han chaewon is engaged to:

• stay at the boyz's house until they say to.
• follow every order from the members of the boyz.
• never betray, never try to or escape, never talk rudely, meanly, aggressively, never harm, the boyz.

from the day han chaewon sign this document, she will belong to the boyz. and if han chaewon doesn't respect the contract, the boyz are allowed to not respect it as well.

signature:

the boyz

han chaewon'

i stared at my name, asking myself if i had to sign or not, and the answer was pretty obvious. i took the pen and hesitantly signed, i would regret it, but at least i wasn't dead. life or death, the choice was easy to make.

 life or death, the choice was easy to make