𝟭𝟭 • 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦

♤ju haknyeon♤

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ju haknyeon

after hearing some loud screams from the fourth floor, sangyeon and i looked at each other. the high pitched voice could only belong to chaewon. my leader sighed and rolled his eyes eternally.

"go check on her. i'm tired of seeing her." he said. right, he had a lot of work to do these days and was very pissed to deal with the other members and chaewon. i nodded and stood up from the chair i was sitting in. i walked to the escalator to go to the upper floor.

when the doors opened, i saw younghoon going out of the extra room, which was currently chaewon's room.

"what happened? we heard screams." i asked him, he rubbed the back of his head and pressed his lips together.

"we killed the man, and she kinda freaked out." younghoon explained shortly, and i hummed to him. it wasn't the first time a prisoner died, so why was she so affected this time?

i entered the room, the lights were off, but with the hallway lamps, i could see her figure laid in the king size bed. she was hugging the sheets and herself.

"chaewon.. are you alright?" i whispered but she didn't reply. i sighed and closed the door behind me, using my phone to make some light. "are you asleep or just ignoring me?"

again she didn't answer me. i scoffed and shook her shoulder, making her lift her head up. her cheeks were wet, and she couldn't stop sniffing. i kneeled on the bed, now able to reach out for her. my lips parted and i batted my eyelashes before i wrapped my arms around her. what was going on with me?

"th-hey let this happen..." she stammered, also having her hands behind my back, intertwining her fingers against my sweater. i frowned, stroking her hair to give her comfort.

"who?" i questioned, closing my eyes to a steady darkness.

she inhaled softly, burying her head in my shoulder. i remembered what changmin told me, about the fact that we couldn't embrace her and that she had to push us away. to resume, we were breaking the rules, both of us. i smirked at the thought and tightened the hold i had on her. 'fuck the rules.'

"younghoon s-said that he wouldn't kill him in f-front of me... and kevin said it wouldn't hurt me.." she mumbled, her voice still crackling with tears.

"it's okay. you can hold onto me now. just hold tight." i assured her and i laid comfortably on my back. having her stuck to my chest was somehow warming my heart, and i felt it beat faster than usual. but even though i was trying to hide my uneasy behavior, i couldn't ignore my cheeks, which were painted with a slight blush.

it's just a hug anyway, it won't hurt.

putting my hands on her back, i covered ourselves with the blanket and i stared at the ceiling. it was enlightened by the ductile light of the moon. chaewon's face was too, strands of hair falling upon her eyes as her cheek was against my heart. she could surely hear it pounding fast, i wasn't sure about what i was feeling deep inside.

i laid a kiss on the top of her head, unsure about this move. how would she react if she was awake?

♤♤♠︎♤♤

i left her bed early in the morning, i didn't want to be knocked down by sangyeon finding out about this. i went into the kitchen, changmin was eating cereal at 5am.

"hi bitch..?" he said, dropping his spoon in his bowl, waving with exaggeration. he always had his way with greetings.

"you were right, chaewon's embrace feels good." i declared, smirking as i took the seat next to him.

he turned his head to me, his gaze could kill, but i acted like nothing happened. he stood up, to face me, he had that mad face on.

"what did you just say? i told you it was forbidden." his lips formed a pout and in a second, he had thrown his spoon to me. he was jealous now.

"i know, but she needed comfort." i just shrugged and grabbed the spoon from the floor.

he breathed out, his shoulders dropping as he sat back on the chair. he calmed himself quickly, i knew that i could trust him, he wasn't the type to make a big deal out of it.

"if sangyeon happens to be aware of this, you're in deep shit, seriously. you know that, don't you?" he warned me, slightly glaring at me while he was filling a glass with orange juice.

"he won't. i promise. i told you because you're trustworthy. you're like a brother to me." i explained but yet he still wasn't convinced. i raised my eyebrows, waiting for him to trust me.

he was really annoying when he wanted to be.

"whatever." he answered and left without a word.

sunric are back!!!!!!!! i'm so happy thar tbz are 11 again! i hope they had enough of rest tho, now i can't wait for another comeback to see eric perform

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

sunric are back!!!!!!!! i'm so happy thar tbz are 11 again! i hope they had enough of rest tho, now i can't wait for another comeback to see eric perform....