𝟭𝟲 • 𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗦

♤no one♤

no one

silence filled the room, waiting for younghoon to come out of the room with, hopefully, good news. juyeon was in his room, playing some video games. he had locked the door so no one could hear him sobbing, but everyone knew that he was feeling awfully guilty.

"juyeon.. come on.. she's fine. that's for sure." sunwoo knocked on his door, knowing that he was miserable there.

"i'll come.. just leave me alone for the moment." the younger one heard behind the door, he could say that he was totally absorbed by the screen, maybe for the better.

he still stayed there, until he sighed loudly. "whatever you say, hyung. just know that it's not your fault, you were just doing what sangyeon said." sunwoo said before coming back to the group.

every member was tense, worried about the girl's state. the living room was totally quiet, but sangyeon spoke when he saw sunwoo sitting on the couch with them.

"sunwoo, have you seen chanhee? he's not with us." he asked, putting his hand on his shoulder, squeezing it slightly.

"uhh.. he was out, i believe. i don't know now but he told me he was hanging out with some... friends..?"

his answer made sangyeon frown, none of the members had friends other than the gang. he joined his hands, standing up as his fingers rubbed his forehead.

"you're lying to me." he said sternly, catching everyone's attention. sunwoo froze, turning his head to him quickly.

"whoa.. don't put that on my back. that's only what he told me." he sighed and sinked on the couch, crossed arms.

obviously, the others were very curious about it, sangyeon seemed to be mad.

"he lied to you, then." their leader walked away to his own room. he was definitely upset, still not believing his member lied to him and sunwoo.

slamming the door behind him, he grabbed his phone, dialing chanhee's number. it didn't answer right away, but it eventually did.

"yeah, hyung?" it said on the other side.

"what the fuck are you doing outside?!" sangyeon yelled, taking chanhee by surprise.

"i'm going home. i will explain everything to you once i got back home." the younger said, walking towards the mansion as fast as he could. he ended the call, cursing at himself under his breath.

his hood on, he was running up the neighborhood to reach the big mansion of theirs. he held the folder against his chest tightly, not wanting to let it go.

he bursted in the house, almost panting, closing behind him under the worried gaze of his members.

"chanhee..!" changmin exclaimed, staying close to haknyeon to fix his bandages.

"where's sangyeon? i need to see him." the now dark blue haired man asked when he saw everyone in the living room.

most of them pointed to the hallway leading to their bedrooms, and chanhee understood quickly. he walked to his leader's room and knocked softly on the door, which opened less than two seconds later.

"where were you?" sangyeon snapped, grasping on the other's shoulder to pull him inside.

"i have news about heo hajoon." he made the other widen his eyes as he waved the folder in front of him. "he was seen yesterday near the docks of changwon. apparently, he's planning on leaving korea." he announced, giving to him the files.

sangyeon took them, examining the information it contained. pictures of the man they were looking for were inside, nevertheless, sangyeon frowned slightly.

"where did you get all of these?" he asked, putting the folder on his desk but with the documents still in his hands.

"an informer. he contacted me through the security system when i was checking the cameras in that old mansion, he arranged a meet up, but i couldn't tell you anything about going there." chanhee explained.

sangyeon nodded unknowingly and walked to the younger one with a smile on his lips.

"okay, that's what our prisoner said to juyeon and kevin. so we're sure that he's there. we need to go there as quickly as possible." he said.

"so we're moving out?" chanhee supposed, unsure.

after a small sigh, sangyeon finally answered as he put his hands on his hips.

"yeah that's the plan. i'll inform the others about that." sangyeon told him, passing the door hurriedly.

chanhee sighed and followed him shortly but made his way to chaewon’s room, unaware of what happened to her.

y'all we made it to 1k reads 😭😭
i cannot believe it ahhhhhhh

thank you guys for reading by books i really feel so happy thanks to you ❤❤