𝟮𝟭 • 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗗𝗜𝗘

♤no one♤

no one

yes. the boyz had killed everyone in the docks, but unfortunately, none of them was heo hajoon. after their attack, they all returned to their new house. but before that, eric came into chanhee's room, where chaewon and the blue haired boy were.

"hi guys." he said, grabbing a chair and sitting next to them. he smirked when he saw that chaewon was on chanhee's lap. the two men locked eyes and the red haired spoke again. "did you give her?" speaking about the card.

"of course i did." he huffed, snatching the card from the girl's pocket and showing it to him.

"great then. you can trust us, chae. even if the two of us don't know each other very well... i mean chanhee and i put our trust in you, you just have to do the same for us." eric put his hand on her shoulder comfortably, pressing his lips together and looking at her in her eyes so she could get the memo.

chaewon stared at him for a while, and it almost got awkward but she managed to answer in time.

"alright, birdie." her voice was getting playful, now that she understood all the meaning behind this, she was sure she could act freely around them.

the nickname made them slightly grin, chanhee put back the little card in her hand and ruffled her hair.

"does your wounds still hurt? mine just sting a bit, and i think yours will heal by next week." eric asked her, pointing at her many bandages.

"well yeah... i can't really move without assistance." chaewon lowered her head to look at her body, she was actually in a terrible state.

"at least you still have your right arm. but you will keep those marks on your skin, like, forever." chanhee said sadly, touching her hands but letting go of them shyly.

the girl let out a long and deep sigh before looking up at him. she pursed her lips waiting for a moment before eventually talking again.

"i know that.. and i hate it so much."

"but we're real friends, from now on, you can rely on us, we'll be here with you." the blue haired continued, squeezing her waist softly to not hurt her.

friends... she couldn't call them friends yet, but knowing that they were fully on her side made her feel like home again.

"we should go to the living room. the rest of you will come back in a short while, won't they?" the girl used chanhee's shoulder as a support so she could stand up, hissing due to her aching legs, as she talked.

"you're right, let me lead you to the elevator." eric was fast to take a hold on her lower back, tugging on her shirt which made her forced to go with him.

chanhee opened the door for them after he turned off his computer, they walked to the elevator as decided and he let the red haired man take care of her.

as the automatic doors closed, chaewon leaned on the wall, seeing her reflection in the mirrors.

"so.. what's happening next?" she asked eric, who turned his head to her slightly. he chuckled to himself and scrunched his nose.

"well... we were thinking about getting you out of here." he said blunty, almost making her choke herself.

"what?!"

he laughed again, obviously mocking her. he patted her back and leaned her head on his shoulder, stroking her hair tenderly.

"don't worry, birdie. everything is under my and chanhee's control. follow our lead for once." he replied with a beaming smile. even if she was disturbed by a lot of things, a smile appeared on her lips as well. she couldn't really handle it. "oh, nobody told me about your smile."

at the comment, she lifted her head, looking at eric through the mirror, but only to see the doors opening and chanhee waiting for them on the other side.

"uhhh... am i interrupting something??" the blue haired man crossed his arms against his chest and glared over the two.

in a second, chaewon had drifted away from him and suppressed a shy grin. it was so wrong, considering that there were even more cameras there, they would be busted someday for sure.

"i didn't ask. like i did not disturbed you when she was on your lap, hyung." eric snapped, rolling his eyes playfully as he pushed the older gently.

"oohhh is that it? you wanna fight?!" chanhee exclaimed and showed him his fist, ready to throw a punch anytime soon.

"alright, guys... stop bickering, you're giving me a headache.." chaewon complained, putting her frail arm between the two mafia.

they looked at her and their angry frown disappeared. instead they smiled and both reached out to mess up her hair.

"got it, my lady. however, we shouldn't waste more time, we have some tired jackass to welcome!" chanhee said and happily headed to the entrance while me and eric followed him at a slow pace.

 however, we shouldn't waste more time, we have some tired jackass to welcome!" chanhee said and happily headed to the entrance while me and eric followed him at a slow pace

what's happening with eric and chanhee??? well.... you'll know

also guys thank you again for reading my book ♡ i hope you like it!!