𝟮𝟬 • 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗧

♤han chaewon♤

han chaewon

when they were all gone for their so-called mission, i decided to go to chanhee's room to follow what they were doing. i called a guard to help me, so a second after, two men came to me and walked me to chanhee's room. his new room was much brighter than the one he owed when they were in seoul.

"oh hi chaewon!" he said when he noticed the guards opening the door for me.

"hey..." chanhee walked to me, telling the guards to get out of his room. he grasped my waist, taking me to his desk. he sat first on his chair, and then he patted his lap with a flashy grin on his lips. "i... rather not." i admitted, flashes of what jacob did to me in my mind.

"ah why..? we're all alone here! nobody can see us! and sangyeon doesn't scare me! come on..." i still shook my head at his words. "and what if it's an order? would you accept?" he smirked, knowing that he had won in the end.

i sighed deeply and finally gave in. "i don't want any trouble then." i said before sitting on his lap shyly.

it was so cringe.

instantly, he wrapped his arms around me like i was some kind of a teddy bear. his computer was all set up, and he just needed to click on a button to enter in contact with his members.

"chaewon, i like having you for me like that." he told me, his chin resting on my shoulder. i stayed silent, he hadn't said something i could answer anyway, but i still felt my cheeks warming up. of course, since we had spend a day together, something was different between us.

he turned on the mics and the cameras of the members so they could communicate with him.

"i think chanhee can hear us now." juyeon said in a whisper as they were all hiding behind big containers.

"yes i do! as i said, there are around a hundred guards in this area. y'all need to be very careful." chanhee answered, his blue hair brushing against my cheek.

"copy that, mom." younghoon joked and he moved a little, getting closer to a big building on the side.

chanhee muted our mic and texted someone to send more men as a backup for his members.

"chanhee." i called him in a tiny voice.

"yeah?" he put his phone away and turned his head slightly, looking at me with a smile.

"why is everyone there? why don't you just send the fighters?" i asked, not gazing at him back. my eyes were focused on the screen.

he clicked his tongue and nodded at my question. grabbing a file from his desk, he opened it and showed it to me. it was the files of heo hajoon. but there was no picture of his face. only some photos where we could see a man with a hood.

"when it comes to heo hajoon, sangyeon wants everyone on the spot. that person is very important if they want to find the one we're actually searching for." he explained, many things were written on the paper, heo hajoon was second in commandment and he was apparently about to leave korea by the port of changwon.

"but who is it? the man you're actually searching for?" as soon as i said that, he smirked.

his arms hugged me again, i could feel the warmth of his body around me, he was holding me so tight that he was almost hurting my waist.

"you're smart, aren't you?" he brought out of his pocket a small card, gray with black lines on it. he put it next to his keyboard, where i could reach it. "it's a gift."

"a gift?" i frowned and grabbed the little card, unsure. he seemed proud of giving me it. as i looked at the other side of the card, i could read 'blackout'.

"you know, when the others were at that abandoned house, someone contacted me. we met without any of my members knowing." i looked at him and nodded silently. "he told me many things, his name was kang taehyun. he also gave me some... advice..? you will understand the matter of that card later, i promise. for the moment, just hide that and don't tell anyone about it. it's a secret between the two of us."

before i could ask something else, he turned the mic on and put his finger on his lips. this was really weird.

"chanhee, we enter the docks." sangyeon said and their cameras showed the building getting closer and closer. it was mostly industrial, but silent. that was suspicious.

at the entrance of one of the buildings, a black van was parked, so they chose to go in this one first and send men to the others. younghoon and hyunjae easily killed the 3 guards without anyone noticing. then haknyeon and jacob opened the door quietly. as we could see, there was nobody behind the door, but the members could hear voices throughout the hallway.

"let's split up guys." changmin suggested and their leader agreed. a part of the group started to walk towards a concrete door, they could feel that there were some people behind it.

"at the count of 3..." sangyeon said, and thanks to his earpieces, the other group could hear him as well. "1... 2... 3!" and simultaneously, they bursted in the rooms, holding their guns in front of them.

they didn't hesitate to shoot, killing everyone that was on their path. their men were following them, even some were in the front, protecting their bosses. kevin and juyeon were backwards, checking the dead bodies to make sure that they hadn't killed the wrong person.

nobody was left, every single guard was dead. there was just one door they hadn't opened. sunwoo let out a deep breath and opened it wide, a man was standing inside the room, an empty bedroom with no other furniture than a bed.

"too late, sunwoo... too bad, he's already left..." the unknown man fake cried before laughing out loud at him. i frowned, how could he know his name?

sangyeon, boiling from the inside, charged his gun and shot him down, only leaving a thick silence behind him.

"h-hyung..." chanhee started, he was so shocked. he turned his head to me. to be honest i was as scared as him.

hyunjae pushed sunwoo out of the way to talk to the leader. "are you sure it wasn't him?!" he said before running to the man. he was barely breathing, his fate was decided. quickly hyunjae looked at his mafia tattoo and breathed out in relief. "his name was choi soobin."

well well well

well well well..........
i love this story in a way i can't explain :((