𝟭𝟱 • 𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘

♤no one♤

no one

she knew that it would happen. getting thrown in this torture room with haknyeon, just because they had 'broke the rules'. but if we thought about it, it wasn't written in the contract.

"i'm sorry.." haknyeon bitterly said as he moved himself closer "i couldn't know he would see us..." from what she could see, he had already gotten some punches in the face.

she just nodded at his words, closing her eyes as she heard the door opening.

"hi guys." juyeon said casually as he pushed the cart inside. she hated what he was about to do, but she honestly thought that he would be more concerned about his members and her.

"j-juyeon please don't do that..." haknyeon begged, his voice cracking as he saw a sharp knife on the cart.

juyeon looked at him, a slight pity in his eyes. he walked towards the girl, grabbing a knife.

"i'll start with chaewon. it won't be long, don't worry." he bent down at her level, grabbing one of her ankles as her wrists were tied together behind her back. her breath was shaking, waiting for the moment the knife would enter in contact with her skin. slowly, juyeon untied her hands so she could hold onto him. but without any warning, he sliced her leg, not doing so much damage. the girl screamed in pain and gripped on juyeon's shirt. he hushed her softly as he pulled chaewon against him. "contain it, chae." he whispered in her ears.

she was whimpering as the blood was spreading out of her scar, making her body shaking in fear. she hated being in this position with him, he was the one who killed the man, she was also mad at him for doing so.

"p-please just stop it..." chaewon begged, too weak to move now. catching haknyeon gaze, he was genuinely terrified to see her like that, and he knew that it had just begun.

"but i need to do the same on the other leg and on your arms." he explained, sighing as his hand went to find hers. "hold tight onto it, i'm gonna start again." after saying that he grabbed a tissue to remove the blood from her left leg. desperately, she tried to hide her other leg, sniffling as it was still stinging.

he took a grip on her leg, keeping it still as chaewon put her hands on his shoulder to be able to endure the pain.

the poor girl was hanging around juyeon's neck, her head against his chest as she was listening to his heartbeats. "d-don't do it..." she begged one more time, her voice breaking because of her tears.

"i have to. i'm sorry. if i don't, i'll be at the same place as you. i will do it quickly for you." he promised, laying the blade against her skin. she shivered slightly and closed her eyes. again, she cries fulfilled the room, her hands grasped juyeon's shoulders and haknyeon hugged himself to not look at them. "are you okay?" he asked her, gently grabbing her hand to remove it from his shoulder.

"i'm not..." she sobbed loudly.

he stared at her, his and her clothes were covered with her blood, even if he had put a bandage on her wounds. juyeon made chaewon spread her left arm, and she knew what he was about to do. this time. it hurted more than before, she gasped for air, not capable of moving at all due to all of her injuries.

"shhh... you're doing great. it's the last one. just don't move." after wrapping her arm with bandages, juyeon moved himself to go behind her. she was shaking, so much that the guy couldn't even do it safely. he didn't want to cut a vein so he couldn't do anything for the moment. "chaewon stay still. or else i might kill you."

"i... i can't.." she choked herself with air and gave herself up to his arms, she couldn't do anything anyway.

juyeon sighed and grabbed his walkie-talkie, contacting sangyeon.

"hyung. she's shaking too much, i don't want to make a mistake. it's the last one but if i cut her arm when she's in this state i'm afraid of killing her." juyeon explained to his boss, caressing the tips of her fingers to maybe calm her down.

"then don't do anything. i'll send you younghoon." sangyeon answered him after a silence.

it alerted chaewon, who abruptly looked up, shaking her head as if her life depended on it.

"no! not him please! anyone but him!" she almost shouted, finding energy with a new breath.

"stay like this, if you move you will hurt yourself." she liked the way he found to put 'hurt yourself' in this situation. less than a minute later, younghoon was there, opening the door as chaewon bent her head down .

he felt disappointed to see her avoid his gaze, pretending she wasn't noticing him at all.

"okay, i'll take her." the tall man approached them, analyzing her cuts. they were pretty deep but he could still treat them. younghoon was confusing. he was the one who killed people, but also he was taking care of the wounds of his mafia group. he had brought with him a stretcher to carry chaewon without hurting her more. the two male lifted her up to put her on it to transport her. "let's go."

chaewon didn't want to go with him. she started to move, trying to sit up but younghoon was always there to stop her.

"i don't want to go anywhere with you! let me go! let me die on the floor! i don't care, just go away!" she blurred out, punching him with her not injured arm. tears continued to flow out of her eyes, blood still falling from her wounds.

"chaewon... please stop.." the man groaned as she finally calmed down. her vision got blurry, but not because of her tears. the lights that she recognized from the medical room spinned upon her, it felt like a dream. "shit she lost too much blood!" she heard younghoon shout, and maybe sangyeon's voice muffled by the ringing sound in her ears, screams.

 "shit she lost too much blood!" she heard younghoon shout, and maybe sangyeon's voice muffled by the ringing sound in her ears, screams