𝟴 • 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘

♤han chaewon♤

han chaewon

weirdly enough, changmin brought me to his bedroom, pretty far from the entrance. the room was basically the same as sunwoo's. the only difference was that the walls were all white. there was not so much inside, only basic things that gave the impression that nobody was living there.

"take a seat, you will stay here for a moment anyway." changmin told me and grabbed a wet towel, cleaning his face quickly.

"why?" i turned my head to him, not moving a bit. getting his full attention, i saw him sigh and glancing at me before making his way to me.

"let's not make a fuss about it, alright? i'm not in the mood to deal with you, so the more you protest, the more you will stay in this room." his threat was enough to make me shiver. he was so close that i could feel his breath on my face. frightening.

he smirked evilly as i just bent my head down and breathed out shakily.

"i-i get it..." i held my breath until he scoffed cockily and walked away to the bathroom. he had for sure noticed the fear that radiated from me. i stared at the sliding door closing, letting out a relieved sigh when he was finally gone.

my arms wrapped themselves around my frail body and i tiptoed to the bed silently. i was tired. but most of all, i was hungry. a lot of emotions filled me, and i ended up crying, laying on my stomach as i put the cover on me. laying on that bed was certainly weird, but felt so weakened by them. i wanted to go home, and i couldn't imagine myself being there for the rest of my life. i couldn't do what i wanted and there was always someone to watch my steps. never someone had taken my freedom away this way.

"yah. how dare you? i didn't tell you to drench my bed in tears..." changmin complained as i heard his footsteps approaching. he shook my shoulders but i didn't move, nor replied to him. after several attempts, he gave me a soft slap on the back of my head, making me groan a little.

ji changmin

nothing worked. absolutely nothing. i think i just gave up, i was really bored with her. it was late, the sun had already settled down and i still needed to sleep. after another sigh, i walked to the other side of the bed and climbed onto the mattress and put the remaining part of the cover over me. i made myself silent because i didn't want to wake her up since she was already sleeping. she was the first person to sleep in my bed, and the fact that she was a woman felt odd.

i stared at her, her asleep face was slightly enlightened by the nightstand lamp, and i could see her cheeks red. even if i couldn't understand her, nor why she cried, i didn't have the occasion to ask her about it. she would have been so noisy about it that i didn't wanted to know. still, if i could do something, i wanted to. she had to stay there anyway, i wished we could bare each other if we had to live together.