𝟯𝟯 • 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗

♤lee sangyeon♤

lee sangyeon

"we'll take you right after." i heard as i slowly woke up from my deep slumber. my head was aching so much. i opened my eyes to see that we were still on the boat, but we weren't on the deck, nor in the wheelhouse. i held my face and looked around, i was locked in a dirty room, along with my members, who were still asleep. i grunted and stared at their sleeping figures, someone got us. it didn't take too long for me to notice that two were missing.

eric and chaewon.

shit. i shook up the members next to me, who happened to be kevin. he jolted awake, instantly having his head whipped in my direction.

"h-hyung..?" he asked as he winced.

when i saw he was also hurt, i hesitantly lifted the end of his pants, i understood right away.

"we got drugged at the docks and got kidnapped." i muttered and started to wake up the others. i don't know how, but they did drugged all of us when we were there.

kevin stood up and ran to the metal door, only to see that it was obviously locked. i searched in my pockets for my weapons, but they also took them away.

"fuck... what's going on..?" changmin whined and got on his feet painfully.

"where the fuck are eric and chaewon?!" juyeon searched for my gaze, but i was too busy to talk right now.

no matter who trapped us, we had to escape this place and find our members. with a rapid eye movement, i spotted a fan in the corner of the room.

"hyunjae, help me." i said and walked to it, putting my hands around the barriers to try to take them off. hyunjae mirrored my actions, and in a second, we successfully made it.

"do you want one of us to go inside?" younghoon frowned, crossing his arms against his chest with a pout on his lips.

i nodded silently and looked at everyone to choose who would do it.

"since i'm the skinniest, i can do it." chanhee said, but everyone knew that it wouldn't be him.

"no, you can't, chanhee. if you face a guard out there, you will not be able to defend yourself. sunwoo, you go." i replied. in normal time i would send changmin, but i decided to not give him important tasks for a while.

"but-" chanhee tried to butt in again.

i finally turned my head to him, shooting him a glare.

"if there are guards, do you think your archery skills will save you? it's too risky." haknyeon cut him off.

chanhee lowered his head and sat back down, next to younghoon, while sunwoo jumped in the vent swiftly. for a minute, everything was quiet in the room. no one dared to speak, i could feel so much tension, and it made me feel bad, because i knew that they used to talk and joke, even in stressful moments.

after a while, the main door unlocked, and everyone backed up in case it wasn't sunwoo.

his face emerged from the gap between the door and the wall, making me smirk as i walked to him.

"good job, sumwoo." i patted his shoulder and told everyone to follow me in silence.

since we already partially knew the boat, i led the members to the back of the ship. i believed that if there was a place where chaewon and eric could be, it would be there. just as i thought, a guard was guarding a big door. he had a gun in his hands, his eyes were sharp, i knew that he would see us if we tried anything.

i grabbed an iron bar from the ground and waited for the perfect moment, and as he was all alone in the hallway, i didn't need to wait too long. i came out from the shadows, and of course he instantly detected me. however, i knocked him down, giving him a violent hit with the bar.

he fell down on the floor and i picked up his weapons to give them to the other members.

slowly, we sneaked into the room, there was a stair leading to the deck.

"anyway... it's really good to see you among us again, we missed you." we heard from upstairs.

this voice is strangely familiar..

someone chuckled, and from where we were, we could faintly perceive the two silhouettes talking. there was a man, and a red haired girl, leaning against the bulwark.

"i'm glad too, i wanted new hair." she replied to him. "joon, i'm so sorry i was gone for too long." she continued as the man hung his arm over her shoulders comfortably.

i gasped as i suddenly recognised both of them. our old member and traitor, hyunjoon, with chaewon.

PLot TwIst

PLot TwIst