𝟮𝟲 • 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗜𝗡

♤no one♤

no one

sangyeon parked the van in the garage, and his members brought out the injured. the only ones who stayed at the base were chanhee and younghoon, the others came with him to take care of haknyeon, jacob and chaewon. hyunjae was still with the mysterious man, asking him questions and punching him sometimes, but still keeping him in life.

"you should promote hyunjae as a torturer, he does the work really well." juyeon joked with the leader.

they looked at each other with a smirk and chuckled slightly, glancing at hyunjae.

"you must be kidding." sangyeon whispered and opened the main door in a big thus. "younghoon, chanhee? we're back! get over here we need you!" he shouted as he only noticed the silence in the house.

"hyung!" they heard a muffled voice yelling. it was younghoon's voice.

everyone frowned and sangyeon started to run inside checking every room to find him. the bedrooms, nobody was there. the practice room was also empty and chanhee was not in his room anymore.

"fuck where are they..?" sangyeon mumbled, his fingers passing through his hair.

"have you checked the storage room? it's the last place they can be." changmin said, shaking voice as well as everyone.

the leader nodded and they all went down to the cellar, the storage room, exceptions made for juyeon, haknyeon, chaewon, jacob and hyunjae.

sangyeon opened the door wide to see younghoon and chanhee tied to chairs with tape. chanhee was completely asleep while younghoon was struggling on the ground.

"hyung! we- we got attacked!" he could only say. trying to move the more he could. sunwoo helped him and removed the grey tape, he did the same with chanhee, waking him up gently.

"what happened exactly?" eric asked, concerned.

chanhee caught a few time, and looked up at everyone. younghoon removed the last band of tape from his chest and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"uh- someone broke in, i guess.. i didn't heard anything, i was in my room and then someone put a clothe on my mouth and... i fainted. we woke up like that." younghoon explained, trying to calm himself down.

"there is no sign of breaking in. we need to find how they got in and what they were coming for. come here to just make you doze off, put you in the basement and leave doesn't make any sense. chanhee, take a time for yourself and check the cameras." sangyeon told them, walking upstairs again.

younghoon followed him because he add to treat the injured's wounds. kevin grabbed the unknown man by the collar, unfortunately they only catched him, there was surely other men in the cars that crashed them.

"who are you?" he asked as he threw him in the torture room. juyeon closed the door behind them and came closer, knowing well that if he was a mafia, his name would be written on his forearm. but they wanted him to suffer.

"look at my for-" the man started, only to being punched by kevin.

"we want you to sat it out loud, from your own mouth." juyeon said, crossing his arms against his chest.

the man had his wrist tied together behind his back, so he wasn't able to move at all. he spat out a bit of blood, breathing shakily at the sight of the dirty floor, already stained with dried blood.

"okay anyway, we'll ask that question again later. is the car crash related to someone breaking in our base and knocking our members down?" kevin then asked, grabbing the man's hair so he could look at his face.

"maybe." the guy smirked even if he had blood all over his face. the two torturers weren't enjoying the joke, so they gave him two punches in the stomach.

he grunted loudly, still trying to set himself free frow the handcuffs.

"we're not playing around, we asked you a question, you son of a bitch." juyeon sassed and kicked him with his foot.

"shot me down already. i'm not going to give you any answers." the man said boldly, looking at them straight into the eyes.

"we're not planning on that. you'll have to respond in the end, if you die, it will be really painful." juyeon continued, he knew that it could last the whole night, but what they wanted they had.

i'm so shocked!! i wrote this in only an afternoon!! this is so unusual! most of the time it takes me at least a day to finish a chapter

i'm so shocked!! i wrote this in only an afternoon!! this is so unusual! most of the time it takes me at least a day to finish a chapter... but that is good news!!