𝟳 • 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗨𝗥𝗘

♤han chaewon♤

han chaewon

getting pushed in an unknown room, i almost lost my balance. a black haired man stood up from his chair, walking to me and placing his hand on my back. he seemed gentle as he was smiling at me. but still i stayed distant. who is it this time..

"huh... when the others go on a mission, stay with me." he said as he brought a chair for me, next to his desk. he was a sort of hacker, i guessed. i sat close to him, trying to know what kind of person he was.

he was very mysterious, i must say. he took a sip of his soda and started to type on his keyboard. his phone rang, the name of 'sangyeon hyung' written on the screen. he picked up and put the call on speaker quickly.

"chanhee, do you hear me?" i heard the voice of the leader echoing throughout the room.

"yeah, i can also see you with sunwoo's camera." chanhee answered and clicked on the screen to make another camera view appear. sunwoo, he was the weird guy sangyeon introduced to me.

i looked around, the darkness surrounded us, and i heard a sigh from the black haired man before sangyeon spoke again.

"okay then, we're almost there." they were inside a van, all dressed in black and with masks on their faces. we could see their eyes, they were confident. the car stopped, and they got out of the vehicle. unexpectedly, the old mansion in maryeong-ri was still there. "how many people are inside?" sangyeon mumbled to chanhee.

"5, if i follow the thermic camera."

the man next to me handed me chips, which i gladly took. addressing him a small smile, i focused on the screen and he did the same.

"they're 5." sangyeon repeated after chanhee and i saw changmin hiding a laugh.

"that's too easy..." he giggled and made chanhee smile as well. changmin grabbed a gun, but sangyeon took it from him.

"let's not kill anyone. we need them to catch heo hajoon." i breathed out and swallowed the chips, glancing at chanhee, who nodded silently.

the guys destroyed the front door, facing a man already. changmin punched him violently and wrapped his arms around his neck to prevent him from moving.

"got him." he said and laid the unconscious man on the ground.

"chanhee, can you get the footage of the cameras? maybe you can see the face of hajoon." sangyeon asked chanhee and he opened a door on the side.

the black haired guy hummed and hacked the security system in a second. i bit my lips nervously as i saw chanhee break into the camera system while sunwoo was fighting with another man.

through the camera the members had on them, we saw a man with a rifle, ready to shoot.

"on the left, hyung!" chanhee shouted, but it was too late. we heard gunshots, and then the camera of one member disconnected. "no!" he stood up and covered his mouth.

the call ended between sangyeon and chanhee, he threw the phone against the wall in anger.

"what happened..?" i asked and hugged my knees. he turned to me and i met his furious eyes.

"i'm just a fucking failure!" his eyes teared up, sitting on his chair again and running his fingers through his hair nervously.

one thing was sure, he wasn't a failure. he was visibly upset but nevertheless, he continued to enter the security system. i stood up from the chair and folded my arms against my chest.

"do i have to leave?" i asked, seeing he was really into it.

he whipped his head in my direction and grabbed my hand before i could even back off. "definitely not. you're staying here with me." he pulled me closer and stared into my eyes. "stay." he said once again.

something dropped in my stomach, feeling so small now. i took my hand off his and i nodded, earning a satisfied look from him. he looked at the screen, they needed a code to access the tape. i heard him scoff, and then the door opened. a bunch of men entered, i could say that they weren't hostile.

"they came back, mister." one of them announced and chanhee widened his eyes. as i looked at them, i noticed a pin with writing on it, 'camera agent'.

chanhee turned the computer off and ran out of the room with me following him closely. he called the elevator, breathing fast due to his apprehension about how his members were injured.

we got in the metal cabin, in an instant, he had pressed on the '0' button. his feet were patting the floor, his lips leaving sighs every now and then. after a few seconds of waiting, the door opened and chanhee took my wrist away, starting to run as our footsteps were loud on the tiles floor.

we were close to the entrance, and when we got there, we could state the horror of the scene. blood everywhere, younghoon were carrying a man in his arm, and some others were holding prisoners.

"what happened hyung?!" chanhee left my wrist, trying to get close but jacob put his hand on his shoulder.

"eric got seriously injured. we totally fucked the mission up." i heard faintly, too bothered by the man juyeon was pushing roughly. he saw me too and i pressed my lips together, there was only two prisoners. "when eric got touched, we killed the others." jacob answered my unknown question, not looking at me at all.

changmin walked towards me, snorting slightly as he wiped blood from his face.

"let's not stay here." he whispered and grasped my wrist, already pulling me away from the entrance.

we finally met chanhee!!!! thank you so much when i posted the last chapter there was 100 reads now there's 200 ○

thank you so much when i posted the last chapter there was 100 reads now there's 200 ○.○
you're the bests ♡♡

anyway i don't know if i should be happy or not about eric returning. i mean this is a huge mess lately.. yes eric came back to korea, but sunwoo took a break, younghoon's leg is injured and hyunjae is at the hospital when his not on his schedule.. i feel so sad and so mad at ist, like wtf you think you're doing?? the boyz need respect and a more better treatment. everyone's talking about it but it's never enough. even tho ist is receiving so much hate, they're literally doing nothing about it 🙄🙄