𝟮𝟳 • 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧

♤no one♤

no one

sangyeon came out of the medical room with a nervous smile. he went straight to his room without wasting a second, he was worried for his gang. if someone broke in, then that meant that someone knew where they were, and it wasn't good news at all. lazily, he closed the door of his bedroom after letting out a sigh. he needed to come up with a plan quickly if he didn't want his mansion to be attacked again.

he removed his jacket and threw it on his bed, but there was something on his bed. it was a box, and this box wasn't supposed to be there. he took the hint easily, the intruders came into his room.

"shit, shit, shit." he grabbed his gun and approached the mysterious box. it was well decorated, it reminded him of the boxes they had stolen from their first robbery.

he opened it with precaution, staying away from it in case it was something explosive. inside, a card was put with a flower. he frowned as he saw how simple the package actually was.

delicately, he grabbed the card. it was golden and white, and on the back of this card, there was some writing.

'heo hajoon knows everything now, and not catching him is really dumb of you.
if you don't send 150 million won at the docks by midnight, you will regret it.

this is a threat.

h.h.'

sangyeon stared at the card for a moment, unable to say anything. he whipped his head to the clock, it was 8 am. he felt the stress taking over him suddenly, cursing under his breath as he picked up the box and started to run in the hallway to find his members.

"everyone in the meeting room at this instant!" he shouted and bursted inside. he put the box on the center of the table as the members were coming inside too.

"what's happening?" younghoon asked worriedly as he saw sangyeon's face. the leader just pointed at the box, throwing a piercing gaze at everyone.

changmin gasped when he read the card, lifted his head up to meet the others' eyes. he couldn't believe what he saw.

"we need to find 150 million." sangyeon breathed out, lost in his thoughts as the tension kept rising.

sunwoo shook his head and walked to his leader. "sangyeon. it's not you. you can't give in like that. we're not scared, what will they do anyway?" he tried to cool him down with a chuckle.

eric pressed his lips together, agreeing with sunwoo. sangyeon had never played this easy.

"they know this place, they got in once, they can do it again." younghoon said.

"chanhee. tell me you found something with cctv." sangyeon sighed desperately, massaging his temples and glancing at his members.

"no... they erased everything. i don't know how, but they didn't leave a trace of them here.." the blue haired man replied sadly.

sangyeon groaned and chanhee could just lower his head. eric then walked the leader, biting his lower lip.

"we have two possibilities then. we have to find the millions or prepare for an attack very soon." he said while shaking his head. everyone agreed with him, turning their heads to the leader once again to know what he was thinking about it.

he took a deep breath and looked up, ready to talk. "we surely do not have 150 millions, and we don't have the time to find them either. so, we need to secure the entire mansion. tell our men to guard every door. close the blinds of every window while we are getting the weapons from the basement secret room. let's go now, we have until midnight to be ready."

as soon as his sentence ended, the members exited the room to rush. they had no time. sunwoo and changmin went to the weapon room, next to where younghoon and chanhee were found tied up. sangyeon was following them, and the injured were put with younghoon in the medical room.

when they arrived, sangyeon entered the password into the terminal. a sound followed and the doors opened. changmin and sunwoo came in first, only to gasp when they did.

"s-sangyeon..." changmin stammered as shared a gaze with sunwoo.

"what?" sangyeon entered the room and stayed on the spot. he stared at the emptiness of the room in silence. "shit... they took all of our weapons!"

 they took all of our weapons!"