𝟭𝟳 • 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗨𝗧

♤han chaewon♤

han chaewon

opening my eyes slowly, i only saw younghoon's figure leaving the room. the door was shutted, and as i leaned my head into the pillow behind me, i found myself wondering how was doing haknyeon. he had received the same treatment, and i kinda felt bad for him. suddenly, the door opened again, this time, sunwoo came in. he looked tired, his temples sweating as he entered quietly.

he looked up at me, and that's when he realized i was awake.

"oh. just in time!" he smirked and walked closer to the bed, the first time i saw him, he was very unreadable, but i guess it was because he was practicing, now i could definitely see that he was happy to see me awake. i wasn't happy to see him. "we need to leave tonight, but don't worry, we'll take good care of you." he said.

his voice was soft, not like it used to be. as he bent down to be at my level, i titled my head. leaving? to where?

"what's happening?" i asked with my eyebrows knitted together.

"nothing much. do you remember heo hajoon? we actually localized him, and we need to go get him as soon as possible, but of course we can't leave you here. so we're going to live there for a while." he grabbed my hand carefully, hiding our intertwined fingers under the cover in case sangyeon would show up.

i stiffened at the contact, but the sweet grin he was showing me was kind of soothing. i still tried to remove my hand from his but my left arm stinged so much that i hissed loudly.

"p-please leave my hand…" i managed to mutter as i felt my eyes sparkling due to the pain in my arm.

he pressed his lips together and nodded slightly, stopping the tear from falling out of my eye with his thumb. i wanted him to stop, but also i felt comforted by his actions.

"let me carry you to the car, you will have more time to rest there." he said and caressed my hair gently, softly brushing the strands with his free hand.

"o-okay…" i answered, looking down at my immobile body. i sighed and glanced at sunwoo when he stood up, letting go of my hand on the same occasion.

he cleared his throat before taking the cover off of me.

"good, i'm going to lift you up." he said, passing his hands under my back and my knees. my right arm wrapped itself around him, and a sudden pain all over my body appeared when he had me in his arms. i wanted to scream but sunwoo kissed my forehead, shushing me slightly. he kissed me? ew get away from my face.. "don't panic, i'm here. it won't be long."

he carried me to the vans in front of the house, eric was already in, waiting for us to arrive. sunwoo made me lay on the backseat with the red haired man.

"hi chaewon." eric said as sunwoo closed the door.

"oh.. hi!" i talked back, still hurted by my injuries. i scooted closer to him, i could see his chest wrapped in bandages. "where are we going..? i heard from sunwoo that we're moving out."

he checked his phone, and showed me the screen, changwon again. i nodded and lowered my head, seeing that sangyeon was already getting into the car. just in front of us, chanhee was talking with changmin. i noticed a change in his hair. they used to have been black, but now he had dyed in blue. something was different with him, he would always look at me and smile.

"okay, we just have to wait for the others, and we're leaving." sangyeon turned to us. juyeon sat next to him, putting his seat belt on with a faint smile.

thirty minutes later, everyone was in the vans, ready to go. changwon was a city near busan, so pretty far from seoul.

"want some candy?" eric asked me, handing me a pack of sweets. i felt like i would be comfortable around this guy.

 i felt like i would be comfortable around this guy

1.5k y'allllll o.O

also my other fanfiction not better reached 1k 🥲🥲

i know it's a short chapter but yeah 😌😌 look forward the next ones ♡♡