Chapter 6

Hermione's POV

We were left in pure amusement as we listened to their conversation, though we were rather confused by their reaction to us.

"They've gone to sleep," Ginny said with a soft smile, making me turn my head towards the now four unconscious figures.

"I'm going over there" She stated before grabbing her belongings and standing up.

"Gin, you cant just hover over four sleeping wolves" I hissed with wide eyes, completely horrified to see how they react.

"It will be fine" She waved it off and began to walk up the beach, I let out a groan and collected my things, following close behind. As we approached, Ginny jumped onto a rock and took a seat, watching them with a wide grin, making me roll my eyes and sit beside her.

"I knew they would all be handsome, look how peaceful they are" She cooed, making me look at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't look at me like that, I feel much better over here. I'm not feeling frustrated anymore"

"I know what you mean" I agreed and turned my attention onto the four muscular figures, though my eyes were drawn to one particular. I could tell he was the oldest but not by much and I could feel his powerful aura, confirming my assumptions about him being the alpha.

"You're most definitely a date an alpha type of woman" She teased with a mischievous smirk, causing my cheeks to heat up.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I responded casually with a shrug, causing her to scoff and turn her attention back onto them.

"Aren't they cute, like large teddy bears" She cooed once again, but this time, they jumped up with horrified expressions.

"Oops" She whispered before we both burst out into laughter. It took us a few moments to gain control and once we looked up, my eyes immediately met the Alphas. He suddenly became tense and his eyes widened, making me strengthen up in worry, though I noticed the same thing happening to one of the others, whose eyes were locked onto Ginny.

"Are you okay?" I questioned softly, my eyebrows furrowed in concern. I look at the other two, who were watching their friends with knowing smiles.

"Is he okay?" I questioned once again, gaining their attention.

"He's fine" The one from the diner responded with a wide smile, I tilted my head slightly but I couldn't stop the smile from forming on my face. The two silent men suddenly snapped out of their daze, blinking rapidly before shaking their heads. I raised an eyebrow at the alpha, and much to my surprise, his cheeks began to have to pink tint to them. Which I found extremely adorable.

"Sorry for waking you up, we just thought you looked adorable and wanted to get a closer look" I turned towards her with a raised eyebrow, clearing my throat to which she rolled her eyes.

"Okay fine, I thought you all look adorable and wanted to get a closer look" She huffed, causing then to chuckle whilst I smiled victoriously.

"I'm Hermione by the way, that's Ginny" I introduced us as I leaned back, resting on my arms with a wide smile.

"Pleasure" Ginny winked flirtatiously towards a particular one. I let out a giggle when his eyes darkened and a growl escaped his chest, though if it wasn't for our enhanced hearing, we wouldn't have heard it.

"I'm Sam, this is Jared, Paul and Jacob" The Alpha, who I now know as Sam, introduced as he pointed at each individual. I tilted my head to the side as I scanned Sam's body, he was extremely handsome and intimidating and for whatever reason, I want to jump his bones right here and now. I want to feel every muscle under my fingertips and I most definitely want to see what's under those shorts.