Part 23

It's a bit of a long chapter but I hope you enjoy it. This chapter includes some smut, so be warned! Also, I'm debating whether I should include the cast of the vampire diaries/Originals in this story. Please let me know what you think!

After the situation with Hermione's ex-boyfriend, Sam was worried that their date was too much for his imprint, however, when suggested that she go home to rest, the witch was pretty adamant about not allowing Ron to ruin their day. Their lunch resumed, though there was a little tension in the air as those around her could feel the remaining anger that the redhead had caused. Truth be told, it put the pack on edge and they all personally vowed to keep her happy, Calm and carefree. This ex-boyfriend of hers didn't sit right in their eyes, he caused their Alpha female pain and distress, and they sure as hell won't allow some scrawny prick to do it again.

Hermione decided that her plans for a dinner date were off the table, seeing as they just had a large meal but something else came to mind, something that she hoped would steer their new profound relationship in a good direction. As the meal came to an end, they said their goodbyes to the others and waited until they disappeared via portkey, to start their journey.

"So, where are we going?" Sam asked as he walked through Diagon Alley, hand in hand with his witch.

"Well, we just ate, so dinner is out of the question. Unless you're still hungry?" She teased with a smirk, causing him to chuckle and shrug his shoulders.

"We eat quite regularly, but for right now, I'm not" She nodded her head with a smile as she began to pull him down the cobble street. He didn't mind her pulling him here and there, she had a large smile on her face which was rather giddy and he enjoyed seeing her so happy.

"Stay right here, I need to get something," She said as she skipped off into a store which seemed kind of eerie, though most of them seem that way to the wolves. It wasn't long until she exited the store, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she looked down at her hands and saw absolutely nothing.

"Uh, sweetheart, you're meant to buy things in stores" Sam chuckled slightly and pulled her into his arms, she rolled her eyes and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"I shrunk it down, silly wolf" She teased and grabbed his hand once again, he let out a playful growl which caused little giggles to leave her mouth. It was odd, she wasn't one to giggle usually but he wasn't complaining, she seemed happy and that's all he wants for her but he was worried that the smiles and giggles were for show.

"Baby?" Her head snapped up in Sam's direction, her cheeks pink slightly as she looked up at him through her long thick eyelashes. A little growl rumbled in his chest as he saw the innocent look on his imprint's face.

"Yes, Sammy?" She turned towards him and laid her palms on his chest whilst he snaked his hands around her waist. He looked down at her with a small smile.

"You know you can always be yourself with me, right?" Her eyebrows knitted together slightly before nodding as she tilted her head. She seemed genuinely confused by what he said, but he needed to make sure that she knew he was there, through the good times and the bad.

"Of course, I want you to be yourself with me too. You're an amazing man Mr Uley" She purred with a seductive smile. He licked his lower lip as his eyes darkened in want, and a low growl rumbled through his chest. His clear lust caused heat to rush to her core, all she wanted was to clench her thighs together to ease some pressure but she wanted to start their date. She took a deep breath, and took a step back, grabbing his hand as she did so.

"Come, my Alpha, we have plans" Sam nodded absently, remaining in a lustful daze as he was dragged away. He couldn't help but rake his eyes over her figure, every curve and flesh that was shown was extremely beautiful in his eyes, but her personality was the true beauty in his opinion. Her feistiness and protectiveness for those she cares about were something he found rather attractive. Then there's her caring and motherly side, it caused his heart to flutter when she made sure everyone was happy and well taken care of. He knew she was the one for him, she is his literal soul mate but even if they didn't have that magical connection, he knew he would find her just as attractive and loving.

Together we howl (Complete) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें