Part 12

Paul's POV

I knew my imprint was special, well... All shape shifters and beings think their chosen ones are special but as I listened to everything Ginny went through, I know for a fact that my little redhead was beyond anything I could have ever hoped for.

She's strong, fiery, kind and protective of those she cares about. I watched as she conversed with her brothers and father and I could see how they were all wrapped around her little finger, not that I blame them, of course, because I find myself in the same predicament.

I look over at Sam, who was even more quiet than usual and I could see that he was in deep thought. I couldn't understand what he was going through at this very moment, he had to watch his imprint risk her life over and over again, watching as she got tortured in the most brutal way possible. I'm thankful that Ginny didn't have to go through half the shit that Hermione did, but knowing that she's our Alpha female, has made me and the others extremely protective of her. It angered us beyond belief to see everything that happened to her, but what I couldn't understand was how everyone could sit around with smiles on their faces. In my eyes, they were all the strongest people I've ever met, they are all survivors.

"Sam" Our attention was drawn to Jacob, who strolled into the room with a frustrated frown.

"What Is it?" He asked as he stood up, knowing that something was bothering his pack brother.

"Bella needs our help" I opened my mouth to make a sarcastic comment, but I thought otherwise when I saw the distress on Jacob's face. Sam steps forward but was stopped by Hermione, who entered the room with a tray of drinks levitating behind her.

"Jacob, what's wrong?" She asked instantly, she seemed somewhat frantic as she walked towards him. I exchange a confused look with Jared, who seemed curious at her reaction. How did she know there was something wrong?

"Uh, nothing Hermione" Jacob responded with a shake of his head, though I could see Hermione didn't believe a word he said as she raised an eyebrow with her arms crossed over her chest. She stood in front of Jacob, who looked down at her for a second before avoiding all eye contact.

"Come with me" She demanded and though it wasn't aggressive, she had a tone that left no room for refusal. Hermione walked back out of the room and Jacob looked at Sam with wide eyes, he seemed quite intimidated by our Alpha female. Sam shrugged his shoulders with a smirk, causing both myself and Jared to chuckle. Jacob let out a sigh and followed Hermione like a puppy that just got told off by its owner.

"So, what are you?" My head snapped towards the group, who were all looking at us.

"What are we?" Sam responded by feigning confusion. The twins, Fred and George, I think, looked at the three of us with mischievous smirks.

"Our Hermione won't tell Muggles our secret, it's against the law-"

"So, you must be something else" I glanced at Ginny, who was standing beside Luna and it seemed they were trying their hardest to keep a straight face. I frowned at their reaction. Surely they didn't know about us? How would they know? Though, it doesn't seem so surprising because after all, they are witches who can perform magic and just went through a horrific war. Nothing seems impossible anymore.

"We are the same but so different" Luna announced in her soft voice. Everyone looked at the blonde with various expressions, Ginny's father seemed confused by her response whilst the others were curious and taking her words into account.

"The same but so different? You aren't wizards but even I can sense the magic off of you" One of Ginny's older brothers, I think his name is Charlie, hummed in agreement. My eyes widened slightly and I shifted on the couch uncomfortably. I looked at Sam, whose face was passive to their words.

"We are... Shapeshifters" He announced and much to our surprise, there wasn't any dramatic reaction to our confession. They simple stood there with curiosity or understanding expressions.

"Now I understand, shape shifters are similar to what we call Animagus'" my eyebrows furrowed in confusion, and I looked over at Ginny who was already staring in my direction with a wide smile. I shook my head with a small chuckle, the girl could honestly take away any nerves that I was feeling before.

"So, what do you change into?" Harry asked.

"Wolves" We responded in unison, their eyes widened in shock before excited smiles appear on their faces. Though their excitement was cut short by a frantic Jacob entering the room with Hermione following close behind with a concerned but also frustrated expression.

"We need to meet the Cullens," He said in disgust. My head snapped to Ginny as I felt a squeeze in my chest at the thought of leaving her. It didn't feel right to leave after finding out who she truly is, if anything, it made me love her even more than I already do. She is a witch, my witch but I could tell there was something that she and Hermione weren't telling us and I don't think their family knew either.

"Thank you for trusting us enough to reveal who you truly are, it will be our secret and I hope you would do the same with ours" They all nodded with appreciative smiles and I instantly pulled Ginny against me with my face in the crook of her neck.

"Be safe" she whispered, her breath fanning over my skin causing a chill to go through my body. I tightened my hold slightly and placed a kiss on her neck, her body instantly reacts to the action with a shudder.

"Always" I respond before pulling away, though reluctantly. I say goodbye one last time to everyone before I followed the others out the door.