Part 32

"Perhaps we should leave" Hermione sighed and rubbed her temples, feeling the headache that has been coming and going for a few days now. Sam noticed her discomfort and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her into him so she could lay her head on his chest.

"No, spitfire. Dad is right, their behaviour has gone on long enough and I will not allow it to ruin our day. The food is already cooked and the table is set outside, the boys can help bring the food out, why don't you and everyone else go get seated" Charlie said softly as he kneeled in front of her and Sam, though slightly hesitant knowing a wolf's temper when it comes to their mate. Sam sent him a reassuring smile and mouthed 'thank you' which earned him a smile back from the Weasley.

"Okay, I guess we can do that," She said with a smile and gestured for everyone to follow her, leaving the Weasley men, Remus, Sirius and Harry.

"What are we going to do? They have gone too far this time" Percy hissed angrily, feeling protective of his two little sisters.

"This is serious guys, dad has never once threatened to divorce her or disown one of his children" Bill stressed, sitting down on the couch with his face in his hands.

"We think-"
"Dad is finally sticking-"
"Up for himself and-"
"The two of them have-"
"Have all walked over him-"
"Long enough" Despite their back-and-forth twin speech, the oldest two brothers have never seen the twins so serious and frustrated.

"Listen, I've known your parents for a long time and your mother can be a lovely woman but we've learnt from experience that she's willing to force her beliefs and rules onto anyone, even if it causes them pain and sadness" Remus spoke in his professor tone, earning an agreeable nod from Sirius and concerned looks from the Weasley boys.

"She has done something to you two?" Charlie questioned with a frown, looking back and forth between the two marauders.

"It was well known in school that we are both bisexual and were quite popular with both genders, your mother had made it pretty clear that she was disapproving of our affection for men" This was shocking news to the Weasley's, who had never known that their mother was homophobic nor did they know that both men were bisexual.

"I'm sorry, no one deserves to be treated like that, especially for something that they can't control" Percy sighed, feeling even more conflicted about his feelings for his mother and younger brother. They were his family and would always love them but he felt as if he didn't even know them, how could he not know that his mother was homophobic? That made him even more anxious and horrified at revealing one of his darkest secrets.

"Don't worry about it, Percy, we are grown men and know how to handle people like Molly. The most important question is, what are we going to do about them?"

"This conversation is something we can figure out after, everyone is waiting and I'd rather enjoy the rest of my day than have to worry about this" Bill stated before they all decided to join the others in the garden, both Molly and Ron were nowhere in sight.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

It was later in the day and the sun had already set, beautiful lanterns were floating above them, giving the warm light that was needed. It had been a while since Molly and Ron had been seen but neither of them had the guts to bring their names up, seeing how carefree and happy Arthur currently was.

The girls sat at one end of the table, quietly conversing with one another whilst also observing the men, who were laughing with one another and shouting over each other to get their voices heard.

"It's nice to see dad like this, he's usually so stressed out and tense" Ginny sighed before taking a sip of her firewhiskey, which had come a favourite for the three vampire women.