Part 22

I'm sorry about not uploading for a little while, I had a little writer's block but I'll try my hardest to upload as often as I can. Thank you so much for all the readers, who I'm hoping have been enjoying the story so far. I appreciate every single one of you!

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
It was an hour later when everyone was ready and waiting at the entrance.

"How are we getting there?" Paul asked as he rolled back and forth on the heel of his feet with an excited grin on his face. Ginny watched her mate in amusement, knowing how amazed they were going to be at the sights of Diagon Alley.

"I say, we Floo" Sirius suggested, making the wolves glance at the magical group with a confused frown. Ginny opened her mouth to explain but was interrupted by laughter coming from the stairs, they glanced up and noticed Sam and Hermione, hand in hand.

"Good morning" Hermione greeted cheerfully. Everyone watched the couple in suspicion, wondering why they were so happy this early in the morning.

"Hello?" They all murmured in unison, a questionable tone rather apparent, though both Sam and Hermione seemed to not pick up on it.

"Are you all excited?" Hermione questioned with a wide grin, making the wolves nod their heads eagerly.

"Great, I made a portkey" she announced with a clap, making everyone groan except the wolves, who remained as confused as before.

"What's a portkey?" Jared asked.

"It's a way of transportation. You can great a portkey with literally anything. I decided on this cute teddy" She said as she held up a fluffy black dog toy, which resembled Sirius in his animagus form. Sirius too noticed, because he barked out a laugh and took the toy, examining it with a goofy grin.

"It's me" He cheered as he held it up against his face, making everyone either roll their eyes or laugh.

"Everyone, make sure you are touching the bear" Everyone surrounded Sirius and grabbed hold of the bear, though Remus decided to Floo with Teddy because it was somewhat safer.

"Diagon Alley" Hermione whispered and all of a sudden, everyone was sucked away from their current position. Everyone was laughing as they felt as if they were falling, though Hermione, Sirius and Luna were gliding through the air as if it was the easiest thing in the world.

"Let go" Hermione screamed, making the wolves look at her as if she grew two heads. She let out a loud laugh and let go of the bear, the others following suit quickly after. They all landed surprisingly well, though the pack seemed disorientated from the unfamiliar ride they were forced to participate in.

"The feeling will disappear soon" Pansy reassured as she rubbed Jacob's back, who was hunched over in case he emptied his lunch on the cobbled ground.

"That was fucking disgusting" Jared groaned as he straightened himself out, rubbing his stomach with a disgusted expression on his face. Their attention was drawn to a familiar giggle that was heard from behind them. Remus was seen strolling out of an opening from a brick wall, and the pack watched in awe as the wall began to come together once again.

"How was the ride?" Remus teased and the only response that the wolves could give was a grunt, showing their discomfort, making everyone laugh.

"Welcome, to Diagon Alley" Sirius announced with a wide grin, flaring his arms out dramatically. The pack looked around and their eyes widened in awe.

All the different shops with some unusual things inside and children running around in excitement. They could feel the magic in the air, though it was more because of how happy everyone seemed to be.