Part 31

After deciding to attend the dinner that Ginny organised at the Burrow, Hermione found herself in a nervous state. They had sat down with the pack and the Cullens and explained their reasoning for such an event and how things were left when they decided to leave Britain. They were all angry on Hermione's behalf but all agreed to accompany them, the Cullen family hadn't ventured to Britain in many years and the pack had yet to experience anything outside of La Push.

Ginny responded to her mother's letter and informed her of the group that will be accompanying us, Molly wasn't all that thrilled but decided to accept due to the fact if they weren't able to come, neither will Ginny or Hermione. To make matters even more entertaining, Ginny decided to invite Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini and Theodore Nott, knowing full well how much her mother and brother despise the Slytherins.

As the time came to return to Britain, everyone who was attending the dinner stood in the garden of the pack house. Harry, Sirius and Remus had returned home a few days prior but Pansy decided that Forks/La Push was more her style and wanted to remain permanently. The girls had a strong feeling that Harry was up to something, not necessarily a bad thing but he seemed busier and preoccupied ever since battling with the newborns.

"So... How are we getting there," Sam asked as he stood behind Hermione with his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Portkey, of course" Luna responded with a 'duh' tone, making everyone smile amusingly in her direction. Sam rolled his eyes fondly at the blonde girl who he had grown to care about as if she was his little sister. Pansy entered the area with a rope in hand, gaining confused looks from those around her.

"It's the portkey, it's big enough for all of us to hold" She announced when she noticed their confusion, they simply nodded their head in understanding and she gestured for everyone to grab hold of it.

"Everyone ready?" Hermione asked and once she received confirmed nods, she loudly said 'activate' and they all disappeared.

It wasn't long after that everyone appeared outside the burrow, they could all hear someone screaming and demanding orders but were interrupted by three loud 'pops' from behind them. They span around and came face to face with three muscular men who were all too familiar to the witches.

"Blaise! Theo! Draco!" They cheered and ran towards them and were instantly brought into a group hug, much to the displeasure of a certain vampire and the whole pack.

"How are you, little sisters?" Blaise asked as they pulled away, a big smile on his face which revealed the dimples on his cheeks.

"We're fine, let me introduce you," Hermione said as she grabbed hold of Blaise and Theo's hands and brought them over to the small crowd. The introductions went well, despite the threatening growl Hermione had to make towards her pack, who were doing everything in their power to intimidate the three boys.

"You will behave, or so help me God, I'll make sure neither of your bits works" She threatened and pointed down to their private areas, which made them swallow nervously and nod their heads with fearful eyes.

"Yes, Alpha"
"Sure, baby" The pack responded in unison, Hermione sighed in relief and they began to walk to the doors of the burrow. Hermione nodded over at Ginny, whose face was scrunched up in nerves as she approached the door and gave it a firm knock.

"It will be okay, Mione" Pansy reassured as she grabbed Hermione's hand, giving it a comforting squeeze. She let out a sigh and nodded her head when she was pulled softly into Sam's arms, her whole body instantly relaxed and at that moment, everything felt perfectly fine.

Her breath hitched slightly as the door swung open, but a wide grin appeared as she came face to face with Charlie Weasley.

"Hello, little sisters" He greeted with a soft grin, opening his arms which allowed both Ginny and Hermione to run in. When they pulled away, he looked over at the large and odd-looking group with a raised eyebrow before turning to his sisters for an explanation.