Part 14

I woke up the next morning, feeling rather odd. There was a content feeling in my heart, yet it had a longing that I knew could only be eased when in the arms of one particular man. Having Sam sleeping a few doors away had caused my wolf to feel agitated, she wanted nothing more than to have him beside us but I knew our relationship shouldn't move that quickly. He knows that we are aware of him and his pack, he is also aware that there is such thing as soul mates and mate bonds in my world. I hadn't come round to explaining that he is my soul bond, and most importantly, my destined mate because of my wolf.

I made my way downstairs, my hair tied up in a messy bun and a silky red robe draped over my silky shorts and vest top. I wandered into the kitchen, completely unaware of my surroundings until a deep voice cleared its throat, making me jump. I swung around, my cheeks heated up instantly at the sight of Sam, topless with nothing but jogging bottoms on.

"Good morning beautiful" He purred with a smirk on his face, a cup of coffee in his hand whilst he sits at the kitchen island. My skin erupted with goosebumps as his eyes raked over my figure, his intense stare making me flustered.

"Good morning, are you hungry?" I asked as I tried to distract myself from staring at his muscular chest and torso. He let out a small chuckle and hummed as a response, I cleared my throat awkwardly and with a wave of my hand, items began to float out of the fridge. As I placed a frying pan on the cooker, I jumped slightly as arms wrapped around my waist. The moment our skin touched, sparks erupted over my body and I bit my lip to hold back a moan, though that didn't stop him from letting out a seductive growl. I instinctively leaned back against his chest as he places his face in the crook of my neck, knowing full well he was doing so to inhale my scent.

"Your scent drives me crazy" He groaned into my neck, his breath against my skin had caused me to melt in his embrace. I wanted to express how much I agree with his statement, his scent had driven me wild from the moment I saw him on the beach, but I knew it wasn't the right time to reveal Ginny and I's deepest secret.

He placed a small kiss on my cheek before allowing me to continue to make breakfast, he returned to his seat and watched as I magically cooked a large meal. I glanced over my shoulder a few times, and the look of pure awe and love was clear in his eyes. I'm sure he spotted my cheeks turning red more than I would have liked.

"Morning" Jared and Jacob yawned in greeting as the entered the kitchen, though they seemed a lot more awake when they smelled the food. They took their seats and a cup of orange juice and coffee was placed in front of them, their eyes widened slightly when they noticed the pancakes being flipped on their own and the dishes being cleaned without any help.

"What are your plans for today?" Paul asked before sipping his coffee.

"The girls and I are taking a trip into forks for a few hours" three small growls were heard from behind me, I let out a sigh and turned towards them and noticed they were all tense, clutching the counter as their hands turned white.

"What?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"It's dangerous"

"We can't protect you"

"There are bloodsuckers"

"What could you possibly want in forks that you can't get here?"

"It's boring"

I listened as they rambled on about why we shouldn't step foot in forks, at first, it was amusing but then it became rather frustrating and I began to feel my patience waver.

"We can only protect you on our land"

"Enough" I demanded through clenched teeth, I felt unfamiliar power behind my tone. Jared and Jacob lowered their head instantly with a small whine whilst Sam looked taken back by my reaction, though he seemed more surprised by his pack members' submission. I take a deep breath as I tried to calm myself.