Part 18

It was a little after 6 am when I decided to check up on Jared, as I walked into the room, I was quite surprised. Sam, Jacob and Paul were all laid out either at the end of the bed or on the hard floor. A fond smile appeared on my face and I slowly crept towards the bed, where Jared was sleeping peacefully with Sam curled at the bottom.

"Sam" I whispered as I raked my fingers through his hair in hopes to wake him, though there was no response.

"Sammy, I need to check on his injuries," I said as I shook him slightly, making him groan and turn over. I let out an impatient sigh before an idea came to mind. I pushed my wolf forward and let out a low growl, causing his eyes to shoot open.

"Now now, my strong Alpha. I need to check on the cub" She purred as she raked her fingers threw his hair, making him growl quietly in comfort.

"Alright beautiful" He whispered and sat up, making her grin before I was able to take full control back. My glowing amber eyes changed into my usual brown ones.

"Why don't you wake the others and wait downstairs, I'll cook you breakfast once I check Jared" He looked somewhat hesitant as he glanced at the young wolf, nonetheless, he nodded his head with a sigh and placed a kiss on my forehead before shaking the others awake. I shook off the tingles that the action had created on my skin before turning towards the peaceful figure on the bed. I used my wand to scan for any remaining injuries and a sigh of relief left my lips when I found he was all healed.

"Enervate" I whispered and a glow left my wand, slowly, Jared began to stir. He blinked a few times to clear his vision and a confused expression appeared when he noticed me beside him.

"What happened?" His voice was croaky from the lack of liquids. I summoned a glass of water, handing it to him which he accepted with a thankful smile. He sighed in relief as he finished the glass.

"I put you in a deep sleep to help with your healing process. You've been asleep for about twelve hours which gave you enough time to fully heal thanks to your fast abilities but also my potions"

"Thank you, Alpha" he whispered as he stretched, his body making some popping sounds as he did so. I stood shocked at how he addressed me, I knew I was Sam's imprint but I didn't realise that I was already the Alpha female in their eyes.

"Go and take a shower, there are some clothes in the closet and there will be some breakfast downstairs for you" I responded as I raked my fingers through his hair, he closed his eyes and hummed at the action before nodding with a smile.

As I walked into the kitchen, I saw everyone sitting around the island half-awake, making me shake my head fondly.

"How is he?" Sam asked with concern.

"He's perfectly fine, he's taking a shower" They all sighed in relief and they seem to wake up a little more, even more so when I began to cook them breakfast as they make small talk. It wasn't long until Jared strolls into the room with a wide grin.

"Hermione, your shower feels fucking amazing" He sighed in awe as he takes a seat beside Sirius, though he doesn't seem to notice the two new additions to the group.

"Glad you enjoyed it Jar" I giggle with a fond shake of my head. With a flick of my wrist, the pancakes, bacon, eggs, waffles and hash browns levitate to the table. With another flick, a pot of tea, coffee and a jug of orange juice floats through the air.

"Uncle pads, make sure you leave some for everyone else" I warned half-heartedly, making him glare without any heat behind it whilst the others laughed. Jared suddenly notices the figures beside him, he looks at me with a questionable frown.