Chapter 10

The past week had flown by and it had become a routine where the boys would come every morning for some breakfast, they would complete their tasks for the day and once they were done, we would hang out at the house or go to La push.

Sam and I had grown closer and became a lot more comfortable with each other, to the point that we were constantly flirting and I could honestly say, I hadn't laughed so much in many years. Ginny behaved the same with Paul, though they were both extremely flirtatious which caused a lot of sexual tension between them. Luna, on the other hand, seemed her usual self but there was always a longing in her eyes whenever we ventured off into Forks, we noticed her looking around and would end up disappointed. We knew she was looking for Edward, who she seemed to be somewhat infatuated with.

A few days after the situation in forks, I had done a lot of research and found out that in the magical community, soul mates were rarely found but wasn't impossible. Due to our animagus', it was a higher chance for us to find our mates and it seemed the three of us had found them. At first, I didn't know what to think but after a long conversation with Luna and Ginny, things started to make sense and it made our decision to reveal our secret all the more important.

One way or another, our home was either occupied by all four wolves or they would visit individually. We had noticed that all four of them would seem more attached to me, though Paul, being Ginny's mate would always be by her side. We aren't sure how things worked in their pack, but after a lot more research, we figured they were rather attached to me because I was the mate of their Alpha, making me the Alpha female, or Luna as some packs referred to the female leader. According to a passage I read on wolf packs, the Alpha Female is essentially the mother of the pack. She cares for each wolf in the pack and provides comfort in times of need, she has equal authority, though it's a little more difficult if the Alpha's mate is human because most packs look down on humans. Though I don't think that is the case in the Quileute pack.

"Does that mean Edward is your mate?" Ginny asked Luna with a frown, knowing he currently had Bella as a girlfriend.

"Yes, but I believe Bella swan is a singer" I raise a confused eyebrow.

"A singer?"

"It means her blood is most potent to him, he has mistaken that as a sign of her being his mate" She responded with a casual tone, though it concerned us because we could only imagine how painful it is to see your soul mate, with another woman.

"Don't worry, he will figure it out soon" She reassured us with a wide smile, I let out a sigh of relief before nodding my head, a smile appearing on my face. Suddenly, the sound of the floo network went off, making us dash into the living room which revealed a group of people piled onto the floor.

"Fuck, that hurt"

"George, get off me"

"Harry, get your foot out of my face"

"Boys, stop complaining and get up" Groans were heard from the group and we watched in amusement as they began to untangle themselves. The first to break free was Mr Weasley, who looked around the room before he noticed us by the doorway.

"I'm so sorry girls, we should have owled you first" He sighed as he removed the soot from his clothes. I let out a giggle and shook my head before rushing toward him, I instantly brought him into a hug.

"It's Good to see you, Papa and I told you, you're welcome any time" He placed a kiss on my head before we pulled away, and he greeted both Luna and Ginny in the same manner.

"I knew we should have gone individually" Harry groaned as he tried to pat his hair down, making me roll my eyes with a giggle.

"Harry, your hair won't go down, we all know this" I teased, to which he glared at me half-heartedly before grabbing me by the waist and pulling me into a tight embrace.