Team Arch: Sniped

Time: After Movie 5

----------

Read https://www.deviantart.com/kid-z4p/art/The-SNIPERS-805683854 to learn about the origin story.

----------

After the formation of the SNIPERS (Society for Neutralizing Irritating Pests, and Ensuring Real Safety), Squilliam Fancyson, Bubble Bass, Kevin C Cucumber, Don Grouper, Master Udon, Trevor Fisher, and Dennis begin plotting their revenge against SpongeBob. In the present day, while the SNIPERS are adding the finishing touches to their plot, the timing couldn't have been worse for Team Arch as SpongeBob has found that his skills have faded and has to exercise more caution getting back home.

As SpongeBob wanders the Downtown, lost in thought over all the stress caused because of his role as the leader of Team Arch, he doesn't go to work at the Krusty Krab. This prompts Squidward and Mr. Krabs to call Team Arch to look for him. Worried about SpongeBob, Téa goes to Chiharu for help, and they, in turn, see if any of the Star Alliance has seen SpongeBob recently. This makes them a target for the SNIPERS, who have originally decided to use one of the Star Alliance as bait to lure SpongeBob, but they kidnap both Chiharu and Téa, with the latter considered as collateral damage to them.

SpongeBob arrives at the Krusty Krab just in time to see the Kevin delivering a message to Squidward, Mr. Krabs, Tai, Yugi, Sakura, and Nate. Kevin tells them that the SNIPERS have gone to six different locations and at each location, there's a clue to the whereabouts of the hostages. After informing Team Arch to search all over the city try to find them, SpongeBob decides that powers or no powers, he's going to join as well to save Chiharu and Téa from his enemies.

At the first location, the local power plant, SpongeBob, Tai, Sakura, Yugi, and Nate face Kevin, who's wielding an electricity weapon. During the fight, he realizes that his skills have returned, having regained his sense of purpose. They easily defeats Kevin by shutting off the power, and learns the next location. When the Digidestined arrive to offer help, SpongeBob politely refuses and tells them to continue searching just in case.

The next fight is with Dennis who attacks SpongeBob in the city park with three mutant beasts. The quintet easily fights off the attackers by stealing the next clue and running off. Along the way, Yugi's gang offers help, but once again, SpongeBob polite refuses and tells them to continue searching.

The next location is controlled by Trevor, who sends his cronies, the Bubble Poppin' Boys, to attack the quintet. They easily defeat them, but the next clue is set ablaze. However, Sakura manages to restore it.

The next battle is against Bubble Bass, sealed in an airless room. Despite fighting alone while the others are watching, SpongeBob defeats Bubble Bass with his superior lung capacity.

Next, they battle Udon high over the city and defeat him as well by binding to a stone gargoyle, gaining the location of Squilliam and Grouper, who had been holding Chiharu and Téa hostage.

During the battles, despite being a hostage, Téa is treated warmly by Squilliam, much to Chiharu's quiet dismay.

While Tai, Sakura, Yugi, and Nate fight Grouper, SpongeBob battles Squilliam, now wielding a sword. Their fight takes them to a giant fishbowl, where Squilliam battles SpongeBob in their "natural habitat." Meanwhile, Tai, Sakura, Yugi, and Nate defeat Grouper, when he inadvertently insults Yugi, causing Yugi to get personal with Grouper, until Nate calms him down. SpongeBob defeats Squilliam by escaping the tank and freezing it, trapping Squilliam. The quintet free Téa and Chiharu. The movie ends with the heroes celebrating.

In the post-credits scene, the SNIPERS are forced to share a prison cell and begin to squabble among themselves, much to Squilliam's annoyance.