Team Arch: The Might Of Music

Time: After Movie 6

----------

The story starts with SpongeBob, Sakura, Patrick, and Tomoyo blowing bubbles with a high-tech bubble soap that Sandy made for them. Tomoyo hums a song to herself, which impresses SpongeBob, as he never heard Tomoyo's singing before. So, he makes music out of the bubbles he blows, which surprises Tomoyo. As the two try to do another song, with SpongeBob singing and Tomoyo blowing the bubbles, the latter has trouble with blowing them. She then gives a big, long blow through the bubble wand, creating a big bubble that traps all four of them and carries them to a deep cave system, before popping. The four decide to venture through the cave to find an exit. By the time they find one, they also find half of an amulet, with the name "Carmen" engraved on it.

After leaving the caves, the four gather their respective groups at the Bikini Bottom Museum to look it over. Squidward then arrives and realizes that what they found is the missing half of the Great Song Amulet, before showing the gang the other half, which has "Magicae" engraved on it. Because of that, Sakura then realizes that "Magicae Carmen" is Latin for "Magic Song". SpongeBob combines the two halves, which merge and reveal a magical bus. Upon stepping foot onto the bus, the gang realizes that it requires music to fill it up. Upon discovering this, SpongeBob decides to sing a song to move the bus. The trip goes smoothly until a flock of jellyfish accidentally bump into it, causing it to malfunction and crash into an unknown metropolis.

While exploring the city, a battalion of guards appear and surround the gang. Fortunately, the battalion leader tells his soldiers to stand down, upon noticing that the group isn't hostile. The battalion shows the gang around their home, Melodia, and upon reaching the castle, they meet Melodia's leader, King Barnaby, who gives them a tour of the kingdom. Meanwhile, unbeknownst to anyone else, a pack of bandits quietly emerge from the bus, having stowed away after discovering the bus. Their leader, Blainsey, intends to overthrow King Barnaby, and take control of Melodia, while the rest of the bandits plan on taking whatever treasure they could find.

During the tour, King Barnaby admits that although the kingdom has a military, it's mainly used for self-defense purposes. This only makes Blainsey's job easier, as he and his cronies sneak into the locked up armory. The gang comes across the kingdom's treasure room, much to Mr. Krabs delight. Unfortunately, Mr. Krabs inadvertently gets stuck while partying, much to the gang's dismay, prompting them to rescue him. Although they succeed, Mr. Krabs is stuck in coma, leaving the gang with no other choice but to drag him.

King Barnaby leaves the gang for the time being to set up dinner, while the gang's tour of Melodia is now under the guidance of kingdom's Chief Scientist, Dr. Branson. Upon entering one of the labs, Eriol gets stuck in a machine, prompting the others to rescue him by entering the machine as well. The machine takes them to video game world, where the theme is "Germs". The gang fights every last germ, until they finally rescue a frozen Eriol. Upon exiting the machine, the gang continues with their tour, while Sandy and Meiling stay behind to wake up Mr. Krabs and break Eriol out of his icy prison.

The gang are then introduced to the kingdom's art gallery, much to Squidward's delight. To their surprise, Squidward and Chiharu somehow make music with whatever they create. The gang continues on, while Squidward and Chiharu stay behind to make a song.

The gang is then introduced to the kingdom's museum, where they learn more about the kingdom's history. SpongeBob, Sakura, Patrick, and Tomoyo then find the kingdom's greatest treasure: The Prime Song Cube, a magical cube that's able to produce lighthearted music. Unfortunately, when Patrick takes a picture, it suddenly shatters, much to their horror.

At the dinner table, with the gang reunited, the four decide to not say anything about the cube shattering, until finally, Sakura cracks under the pressure and shouts it out loud, shocking the gang, but to everyone's surprise, King Barnaby reveals the real cube, and assures them that the one in the museum is lookalike for tourists. King Barnaby decides to return the cube back to his room, but slips and falls over on accident, shattering the cube for real. Another battalion captain comes by upon hearing the crash, and upon noticing the shattered cube, he mistakes the gang for shattering it. King Barnaby attempts to explain, but the paranoid captain summons the rest of the guards apprehend them, causing the gang and King Barnaby to run for it. Unfortunately, the gang and King Barnaby get separated during the chase.

The gang finds themselves in an arena of some sort, where they take on some of the guards. Kai and Rika are captured, while the gang escapes to a safe spot. The gang immediately heads back to the dungeon to rescue Kai and Rika, but after they do so, they find that one of the exits requires a detachable lever, which the guards have.

Upon grabbing the lever and using it to open the exit, the gang and the guards come across Blainsey and his cronies, who have taken control of the military's weaponry, including a myriad of tanks. The gang and the guards, realizing a common foe, put their differences aside, and work together to stop Blainsey and his bandits. Although they take down the bandits, Blainsey opens fire, and a missile makes its way to the castle, but SpongeBob pulls out a new weapon that Sandy made for him: A Super Guitar. With the help of Sakura, he sends the missile back to Blainsey and the tanks, destroying the latter. Blainsey survives, but is arrested by the guards, along with the rest of the bandits.

The gang and the guards clear up their mistakes, and the former heads home. As the gang calls it a day, SpongeBob and Tomoyo head back to the Pineapple, while singing one last lighthearted song.