Team Arch: Chip N Fish

The Core-Tech crew arrive at Sacramento International Airport to meet up with their old friend, Kimi, who is waiting for a friend of her own. Dax finds it weird that Kimi is becoming mesmerized by a cellphone charging kiosk, only to learn from her that she's actually thinking about when it used to be a telephone booth during 1963. Suddenly, Kimi's friend, a conspiracy theorist named Omar Nader, arrives and the two have a friendly reunion. Omar explains that he's visiting Sacramento to talk about how he managed to find evidence about the infamous JFK Assassination. Before he could say anything else, a sniper shot kills him in front the crew, especially Kimi, who becomes instantly traumatized at witnessing her friend's death.

Team Arch is called to investigate, with Austin having Kimi place in their custody to keep her safe. Seeing how the sniper could still be in Sacramento, the team decides to work at STORM's makeshift headquarters to throw the sniper offtrack. Lucas' friend, Barry Gardner, also a conspiracy theorist, decides to join as well, out of pity towards Kimi's situation.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Yazawa and Commander Trey talk about what was going on with her third daughter, Cocoa, and his nephew, Sebastian, having noticed how they've been close to each other since the day Mia Taylor shot at them, but the two are interrupted by Malcom, who is in need of Trey's help, prompting Mrs. Yazawa to leave for the time being.

In the main computer room, Kimi mentions that Omar came by to talk about the JFK Assassination. It's revealed that prior to the incident, a number of President Kennedy's administration, including most of the Cabinet and the Joint Chiefs Chairman, were visiting various places across the country, including Sacramento, California and Oahu, Hawaii, for what was deemed to be a conference on the Vietnam War. By the time of the assassination, most of them were on a plane bound for Asia. Omar had posited that the advisors had plotted the assassination to overthrow President Kennedy, and their visits to Sacramento and Oahu to put the final steps in motion. When Lucas asks about their motive, Kimi remarks on President Kennedy's peaceful methods against communist countries during the Cold War, such as the "Naval Quarantine" method that was used in the Cuban Missile Crisis, whereas the advisors wanted a more "physical" war with the Soviet Union and Cuba, since the only war that they were stuck with was the one in Vietnam. From the last few days, Omar had been interviewing with locals that have come into contact with the advisors. Checking the calendar on Omar's phone, the team finds that he had two interviews on the morning he arrived.

The first was Grady Samuels, a former resort employee who had once delivered a telegram to the US Commerce Secretary at the time, Luther Hodges, who had burned the telegram after reading what was on it.

Back at the crime scene, the team discovers that the sniper was in a vehicle, possibly a spacious minivan, and that the weapon was an M40, which usually used by the US Military, leading to the possibility that someone from the US Government was the culprit.

Meanwhile, the STORM office proves to just as exposed as the Arch Foundation, as a group of FBI agents from DC, led a strict and seemingly zealous quartet, barge into the office, and confiscate the evidence in their case. Trey attempts to call for backup, but the quartet's leader, Charlton Farrow, presses the hangup button, and his team leave in disbelief.

The rest of Team Arch soon arrives, and attempts to reason with the FBI team, but the quartet's senior field agent, Herbert Ingram, explains that Omar is an "informant" of theirs. Malcom nearly gets physical with Farrow, telling him that Omar's friend was traumatized, but Farrow clearly states that he and his group don't care. The quartet's smart member, Irvin Snyder, remarks on justice obstruction, before the FBI decides to take a different route away from Team Arch, but the team refuses to drop everything.

Meanwhile, Dax, Barry, and the Kurosawa Sisters talk to Marvin Lorcan, a hotel shoeshiner who was once given ordered by President Kennedy's Special Counsel at the time, Theodore Sorensen, to answer a phone call from a nearby phone booth, and tell the person on the other end to come get him at his room. As they leave for the military base that the advisors stayed in, Dia notices a man following them, but brushes it off for now.