Team Arch: Invasion

Time: After Movie 15 and before Movie 16

~=~=~=~=~=

At a music studio, Sandy walks in to see her friend, Brady Anderson, along with his family, British half-brother Aiden, and cousins Carol and Davina. The Anderson Family is finishing a new song of theirs, and Sandy brings them along for a hangout.

Meanwhile, at the newly finished Arch Foundation, Kyoya prepares to leave for a three-day-long fast and meditation, a little idea of his. Sandy and the Anderson Family come by, hoping for a big hangout; SpongeBob ends up giving bad news that the team is still recuperating from Lord Hallow's death.

In outer space, Squilliam declares that "the invasion can wait no longer!" and that he's bringing their latest invention to Earth, after which he will be destroying Team Arch himself. He sends Bubble Bass, Kevin, Don, Master Udon, Trevor, and Dennis to put a polarity deflector at the Niagara Falls hydroelectric power station, which will allow him to transport the entire invention to Earth.

The six take over the Niagara Falls power plant and shuts off power to New York City, rerouting the energy to the invention instead. Fed from both sides, a portal opens and the invention begins to activate. Because of this, Squilliam also sends through a small contingent of soldier droids.

After Kyoya leaves, Team Arch is called in by the NYPD (despite the situation happening outside their jurisdiction), and they conclude that the blackout is probably Squilliam's doing (having learned about the SNIPERS' breakout), and Bren manages to tune his communicator in order to listen to Squilliam and Don's transmissions. SpongeBob is determined to not disturb Kyoya's meditations, and lead the team to stop the SNIPERS. Meanwhile, as Kyoya is meditating in the woods, he senses something dangerous approaching.

When a blimp being used by the team approaches Niagara Falls, the glider is shot down by Dennis, and they nearly go over the falls. When they make it to dry land, Kyoya is waiting there for them.

The invention is lifted by antigravity plates towards the portal, but the team attempts to distract their enemies and stop the river's flow. However, it is all in vain, as the invention reveals an auxiliary generator and arrives on Earth once more, revealing itself to be a giant tank-shaped battle station. A small army of droids appear around them, and prepare to attack, but Squilliam stops them from attacking, as he wants to kill SpongeBob himself. However, the tank's weapons are low on energy because of the dimensional portal, giving the team enough time to fight back and escape with the use of the now-fixed blimp.

Kevin reactivates the hydroelectric plant, which recharges the tank. With the tank back at full power, Squilliam burrows it underground, causing an earthquake in New York City. Don then takes over the TVs in the city, and demands that the inhabitants leave the city within 24 hours, or else the SNIPERS will cause a larger earthquake, destroying the city. Later on, Squilliam, upon being asked about the purpose of the inhabitants leaving, reveals that he plans to make the evacuated city their base of operations and from there they will use the tank's capabilities to conquer the planet.

The team, who had heard Don's message, discover the tank underground, and break inside using a bomb. The team fights Bubble Bass, Kevin, Trevor, the Bubble Poppin' Boys, and some of the droids in the control room (after telling them not to use their weapons as it will damage the circuitry), while Brady and Maki fight Master Udon and Dennis on a bridge inside the tank. Carol rewires part of the tank, which alters the seismic polarities, while the bridge fight results in the bridge splitting in half and both duos retreating, minus Dennis, whom is last seen dangling at the end of the broken bridge.

Upon seeing the inhabitants taking forever to leave, Squilliam and Don's attempt to trigger another earthquake instead drills the tank deeper underground, until it falls into the Earth's core and sinks in lava, causing Squilliam to absentmindedly blame Don for their recent downfall. The team is at first afraid that Brady and Maki are trapped in the tank, but the two escape at the last second.

Back home, the team celebrates their victory, but the celebration is cut short due to an incoming transmission.