Team Arch: μ's Reunion

Time: During Movie 14

~~~~~~~~~~

During the events of War Zone, Team Arch began working on other activities to live up to the Arch Foundation's purpose. Unfortunately, Hanayo, Rin, and Maki are having trouble on their end, as they can't really provide a music show since their old school idol group, μ's, disbanded after three of their members, Nico Yazawa, Nozomi Tojo, and Eli Ayase, graduated from μ's starting ground, Otanokizaka High School. Seeing that μ's is what's bothering them, Hanayo and Rin suggest reuniting the group, much to Maki's dismay, since she's already moved on from μ's promised disbandment.

Meanwhile, back in Japan, A-RISE, the famous school idol of UTX High School, is wondering what to do aside from their usual career. Fortunately, A-RISE's composer, Masato Yūki, the older brother of fellow A-RISE member Anju Yūki, shows them an article about the recently opened Arch Foundation. A-RISE's leader, Tsubasa Kira, decides to go for it.

Back in San Francisco, the girls tell their plan to the others, and soon enough, they put it into action. They first begin with Nozomi, who's been stuck wondering how the rest of μ's is handling. Then, they go to Eli, who's now trying out a ballet career. After some convincing, the two girls decide to comeback, seeing how μ's being distant from each other is bothering. However, they're unable to bring Nico back, as she's trying to form her own idol group, reminiscent to her pre-μ's idol group.

Meanwhile, arriving at the Arch Foundation, A-RISE discovers that Team Arch left, and decide to search the city, with mixed results. Eventually, they discover that μ's is attempting to reunite, and decide not to disturb them.

Despite Nico's refusal, the five remaining girls decide to move on and continue with their comeback plan. They search all over the city for a place to perform in, but all concert areas are occupied. Seeing their problem, A-RISE encounters them and finds a good spot for them.

Meanwhile, Nico is unable to find anyone to help her create a new idol group. Just as she's about to give up, she notices a poster about μ's' comeback concert, and decides to reunite with them.

As they plan for the concert, μ's has trouble writing a new song due to their experience with Love Live's anti-reuse rule, but Team Arch suggests reusing an old song, reminding them that their concert isn't part of Love Live, and that they should at least bring a little nostalgia for the fans that miss them the most. During the concert, μ's allows A-RISE to perform first, where they reuse the song that inspired μ's, 'Private Wars', while μ's tries to decide on a song to reuse. Nico then shows up, claiming she changed her mind, and picks the song of their choosing. μ's then goes on stage and performs their first official song, 'START DASH!!'. The concert ends with μ's, A-RISE, and Team Arch celebrating.

Afterwards, Team Arch recruits Eli, Nozomi, Nico, and A-RISE into the Arch Foundation. SpongeBob and Patrick return to the Arch Foundation and talk about their mission in Graznavia. The movie ends with Team Arch talking about their mission during their absence, while introducing μ's and A-RISE to them.

In the post-credits scene, Otanokizaka's Student Council, including μ's' founding members, Honoka Kousaka, Kotori Minami, and Umi Sonoda, are watching μ's' comeback performance, with Honoka thinking to herself about reuniting with them.