Chapter 9 : Mr. Cute

Please don't forget to vote and comment. I appreciate any kind of feedback and it motivates me to write. :)

I get out of the bed and choose to let Braden sleep peacefully after our morning session. I go to the bathroom, butt naked, to get ready for the day. I take a quick shower, making sure I'm as quiet as I can be.

When I'm putting my hair up in a ponytail, I notice the hickeys all over my neck. My eyes widen and my fingers fall on the spots that are covering most of my neck. ''Damn him,'' I mutter in disbelief. I have to work tonight and just how did he expect me to cover this up?

I'm seriously thinking about hitting him with a baseball bat in the head. Four times.

I sigh and just let it be for now. I just push my sweater a little higher, but then I remember I don't have to hide from anyone because it's just me and Braden in here. Brooke already went working. Which makes me wonder why is Braden still lying in my bed, sleeping like a baby, and not going to work.

I decide on not putting any make-up on today, at least not until work. Braden has seen me without it, anyway and he didn't run away.

I go to the kitchen after I check on Braden, making sure that I didn't wake him, and go make a coffee. And while I'm drinking my coffee, sitting at the kitchen table, my thoughts drift to last night.

It's amazing how fast things changed between us with Braden. First I thought that he doesn't even want to take a second glance in my way and then he admits that he wants to have some kind of a relationship with me, based on the sex. I think the right form would be friends with benefits because I definitely thought of Braden as a friend before we started this thing.

And to think about it, I feel okay with it. Maybe not what I wanted in my life or how I saw myself, but we've got to take risks in life and try things out before we can judge them for sure. I think that'll just be my motto from now on.

I smile at the memory of Braden seducing me, how we both couldn't wait to come into the flat and rip our clothes off. I knew he would be great in bed — he's practising it a lot probably, after all — but I never thought any man could give me four orgasms. And in only one night!

No man has ever made me come in my life. And I mean that. Charles was the only one I ever slept with but he was a selfish lover and now that I think about it — what the hell was I doing with him when that man, that's currently sleeping in my bed, was out there to make sure I get to heaven with his magic skills in bed? Damn, how much I missed out!

But my happy thoughts turn the other way when I remember his exact words that made me cry. Well, it probably wasn't so much the words that were the thought that maybe, just maybe we could have something more than this 'arrangement' between us. But on the second thought, it's probably better if we don't. As Braden said, I just came out of a shitty relationship and he doesn't even date. Plus, I have no idea how would I find myself in his world, surrounded by fancy and important people. And why, oh, why, did I think Braden would suddenly choose me to date when there are so many gorgeous women circling around him whenever he goes? I don't think he has any problems with getting a date.

I frown. Then why doesn't he do relationships, exactly?

I push the thought away and leave it for another time.

I decide to go make some breakfast when my stomach grumbles loudly. I just search for some food and notice that me and Brooke are in a desperate need of a grocery shopping. I find the milk and cereals and I guess it'll do.

When I'm pouring milk in my bowl, I feel someone's hands, hugging me from behind. I jump up, screaming and spilling the milk everywhere. ''Braden!'' I shout.