Chapter 17 : Mr. Hot

There's a reason this chapter is titled ''Mr. Hot'' ;)

Vote and comment your thoughts, please!

I wake up to something hot and wet trailing on my neck, making me groan out loud in both pleasure and displeasure – for waking me up. I feel Braden against my side and I open my eyes, sleep completely forgotten.

The room is bright, meaning the sun is already up.

''Braden,'' I hiss out when he sucks on my skin.

He lifts his head and gives me a lazy, predatory smile. ''You're awake. Good morning,'' he says in his raspy morning voice that could bring me to my knees if I wasn't already lying on my back.

I smile back at him, brushing his hair with my fingers and gazing in his warm eyes. ''Good morning to you, too. You're not working today,'' I state.

He places his lips on mine, giving me slow, sensual good morning kiss that everyone in the world should have a chance to wake up to. Amazing. And my head is spinning. ''Observative as ever, miss Warren,'' he teases, winking at me. And he has me swooning. Damn, he's good.

I trail my fingers down his back in a soft touch, slightly grazing his skin with my nails. ''I'm learning from the best, Mr Campbell.'' I smile when he throws back his head and chuckles. This is such a beautiful sight to wake up to in the morning. Fuck sunrises and sunsets when you have Braden Campbell laughing in your bed.

I sigh contently. ''So why are you not at wok today, Mr Workaholic?'' I ask, drawing invisible patterns on his arm, feeling his soft skin under my fingertips.

''Because I can,'' Braden muses.

I lift my eyes to look him in the face. ''Wow, Braden Campbell being sarcastic, who would have known?'' I tease him back, trying not to laugh out loud.

Braden looks down at me and starts brushing my hair with his hands. ''You have a shitload of nicknames for me this morning.''

I gasp playfully and slap his arm lightly. ''Watch your mouth, Braden!'' I throw his words back at him.

His eyes glisten dangerously. ''Or what?'' he challenges me.

Uh. You got me in the corner because only one thing comes to my mind – a repeat of last night. I bite my lip. Yeah, last night was beyond amazing. I only shrug in response. ''Why can you curse but I can't?'' I ask the question I wanted the answer to the first time he called me out on my swearing, changing the subject. It's not like it's a habit or anything, but a person has to say something bad in time to time.

''You could use your mouth for something more useful than cursing.'' He obviously avoids my question, but his words still don't prevent my blushing state and the wetness between my legs.

''Yeah?'' I shoot back. ''Like what?''

I can't miss how his eyes immediately turn darker when they fall on my lips. I grow warmer under his stare. ''Mmm,'' he moans. ''If we get started on that, I don't think we'd ever leave this bed today.'' When he sees my frown, he puts his thumb on my lips, brushing it against them. They part involuntary under his soft touch. ''We have plans today.''

Now my frown turns into a confused gaze. ''We do?'' I lift my eyebrows almost to my hairline.

Braden nods, a secret smile plays on his lips. ''Oh, yes, and we better get up if we want to do everything I have planned.'' He's already up and going towards the bathroom. I stare at him, my gaze appreciatively planted on his bare ass. I grin deviously. All mine.

He comes out of the bathroom minutes later, a towel wrapped around him. He comes to a stop when he sees me in bed and he narrows his eyes. ''Why are you still in bed?''