Vampires Of Day And Night *EXO fanfiction

//The stories that I make maybe or maybe not based on real life scenarios.I dramatically write them for my own enjoyment and amusement.If by chance some scenes you find here are alike with those that you have read before that would only mean that i was reading that book/fanfic at that time.If ever some parts of my story are definitely alike with other author's story it would be purely just a coincidence. // ( Happysquid's note)

Walking mindlessly along the forest, the part where people don't usually go around.

The only reason jirim is doing this was because of the one and only letter that was given to her after her father's death.

it said that once she received and read what's inside she have to immediately look for that said place.

since it was the last thing she had. jirim had no choice but to follow and do what the letter said. so here she is just utterly following the map written on the letter.

seriously how am i suppose to find a place which im not sure if it ever existed??! ive been walking for almost two hours now and im still getting to nowhere.

ugh. i mean who would write a map typically like this?? if you could only imagine the map written in here you would be so confused as i am.

after arguing with herself. jirim stopped on her tracks when she saw a big house seemingly like a mansion. it was hard to be seen because of the big trees around it.

i believe this is it. im gonna finally know why my father sent me here.

stepping closer to the gate she pressed the doorbell on the side.

=====

the maid quickly approached the door of one of his masters when she saw jirim's face on the small monitor located on the side of the door.

she inhaled deeply and knocked on the door of her master's room and when no one answered she clutched to the door knob and turned it open.

" she's here master. she has arrived" the maid said with her head hung low avoiding her master's eyes.

" oh really?? let her in then while i call the others" her master said and sipped the cup of tea in his hands.standing up in the process.

" i apologize for disturbing you master. ill go and let her in now" the maid said softly and went out immediately.

=====

tapping her pale colored shoes against the grassy floor jirim waited for someone to come out of the mansion.

are they not expecting me to come?? or do they not want me here in the first place?? guess i better head home now and call this a day besides im not really that hoping to have something come out of this.i just wanted to fulfill my dad's wish. these things went in her mind and she decided to just leave.

just when jirim had turned around,the gate opened and there she saw a girl wearing a maid uniform but not the usual ones since every part of her body is covered especially the neck part.

" hi miss jirim. sorry for the long wait. they are expecting you so please come in" the maid straightfully said and smiled.

she called me by my name? how did she know that? and does she read minds or something??! this place is getting weirder from time to time. jirim said in her thoughts.

they both stopped walking when they reached the main door of the mansion. the maid set her eyes on what seemed like a scanner or something and the door opened slowly.

wow! this place is really high tech for something that's hidden in the woods. i trailed behind her back and brought myself in. jirim said again in her thoughts, her mouth slightly open. amazed by the ridiculously big house.

WOW~ again. this place is really amazing! it looks so.... so elegant. i bet their very rich but come to think of it how did my father knew someone as rich as them?? jirim thought as she entered the living room.

" please wait here while i call the masters" the maid said and just when she was about to turn her gaze to her from observing every detail of the house she disappeared.

Author's Note:

new story!!! i didnt put a prologue cause i find it really hard to make one ^________^ please support this story. and yes its another exo fanfiction :)

vote and comment

+happyquid+