Deja Vu

Disclaimer: I don't own the franchises or media involved. They belong to their respective companies and publishers.

(Y/n)/(F/n) = First Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(E/c) = Eye Color
(H/c) = Hair Color

Author's Note: This is another version of the Wrought Iron Devil in which the route diverges by the sixteenth chapter 'Stigmata'. If you have read the original Wrought Iron Devil, you can skip forward to there for the new story line. Otherwise enjoy.

Begin:

"I gotta say, breasts are the best thing ever." Issei said from out of nowhere.

You shot a glare in his direction as Mutsura and Muruhama agreed with this. Those three were lying down in the grass, in contrast to you sitting up on the hillside overlooking the school. Somehow, this felt symbolic to the differences between you, despite still being friends with him.

"Geez Issei, is that all you think about?" You said in an annoyed tone, facepalming.

"Oh come on, (F/n). I'm a teenager." Issei protested in his defense.

"So am I." You countered. "At least I'm not public about lust."

Issei groaned as he went back to his tangent.

"Mutsura, Muruhama, why did we enroll in this school again?"

"Like you don't know. Up until a few years ago, Kuoh Academy was filled with nothing but chicks." Mutsura responded.

"And then you three somehow convinced your parents to enroll here, for the stupid reason of that ratio." You cut in to save them the time. You all knew the reasoning for how they got here.

'Seriously, how did 3 teenage boys ensure they ended up in one SPECIFIC school?' You thought.

"Now we're in our second year, and between all of us, no one has landed a single girl." Issei finished. Instantly you shot another glare, this time one of betrayal.

"Okay, one, a little harsh to include me buddy." You said defensively. "Secondly, I-" You gestured to yourself "-was enrolled because I'm a foreign student like others."

"Like that's an excuse." Issei sneered, triumphant in managing to drag down the one friend who was not like him in his perversions.

At that moment, you heard the cheers of excitement of female students meeting Kiba Yuto behind you. Whilst that happened and the Perverted Trio were green with envy, you made eye contact. You simply raised a hand and nodded. Kiba smiled politely in return. Unlike Issei and friends, you were at least on good terms with everyone. That said, you were still somewhat stuck as an outsider. Guess being the only American at Kuoh Academy will do that to you.

Despite his issues, Issei was one of the few who actually took time to connect with you mainly for your fondness of anime and gaming, though you obviously had different tastes in both. But for everyone else? You were just known as the 'American', 'Lone Ranger' or, owing to your skill set, 'Arrow'. At least being enrolled here, a foreign school, meant communication was easier.

It was then that one of the trio talked about a special discovery and headed off towards it with the other two like minded teens. You trailed at first, but upon seeing where you were heading, your expression was that of revulsion figuring out where this "special discovery" was.

"I think this is where I bail. This won't end well." And you promptly veered away from one of the girls locker rooms.

For a while, you just strolled around until you came across an old looking building on the campus, close to the trees. It was rare for any students to be in this part of the campus, making it an ideal place if one wanted peace and quiet. The building itself, though was an unknown to most.