Bloodline Part II

The remaining time within the Underworld was peaceful since the combined defeat of Loki. The Black Faction did not make any further moves. But the main concern since you were back in the normal world was the impending date. Akeno had told you to be waiting at the door of your house while she got ready.

You were changed into more casual wear, with some guidance on Archer's part. She had said as much.

But the main question that came to mind was what exactly did Akeno have in mind for today? She was the one who asked, so she did have something in mind. But what?

"Sorry. I hope you weren't waiting too long." Her voice reached the ears as she opened the door. Your mouth dropped at the sight.

 Your mouth dropped at the sight

Link: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/highschooldxd/images/1/11/Akeno_-_Do_I_Look_Good_In_It.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150502212145

"Your staring is making me embarrassed. You hate this outfit, don't you?" She said while her cheeks were red.

Even the tone of voice was different. Gone was the seductive Queen piece. In her place was a shy schoolgirl.

'Oh no, she's cute now!'

"Are you kidding? You look fantastic. I almost didn't recognize you, Akeno." You said aloud.

"Aw, thanks. I knew you would like it." She said. "Now let's go have fun!"

You took her hand, and she began guiding the both of you to where she planned her date. When you were dwelling on it, the ideas you would think Akeno would have for a date were..... certainly in a different setting to begin with. This managed to subvert all expectations, and in a good way thus far.

The first destination was Kuoh's Aquarium, and a rather impressive one at that. Akeno and you enjoyed some crepes once that activity was done, for she had also wanted to look around in clothing shops. For your part, that meant some good gaming or anime merchandise to scout out for buying in the future.

The next destination? A cafe. The same cafe the two of you had visited before during the holy sword incident. This time, however, the date was real. The two of you were genuinely enjoying time with one another. The other difference? Apparently seeing an entirely different side to Akeno. No seduction, no teasing. Just happy, cheery and cute Akeno.

Not long after, the two of you walked along, her arms holding your left arm. And then the sensing of mana and a backwards glance showed the most ridiculous thing. The entire peerage was watching the two of you, with their "disguises" seemingly made to be the complete antonym of the word. The Servants were no better. Iskandar was literally standing in the open with a map of the globe on the chest of his t-shirt. The one exception was the fact that Gilgamesh was not hiding herself. No, she was standing on top of the light pole the others were hiding behind holding a bottle of wine.

'Very inconspicuous Queen of Heroes.' Archer remarked. 'Yet why is her expression one of-'

"Wow. Akeno, don't look now, but we've picked up some stalkers." You said, cutting Archer off.