Bridge

On the following day, you made your way to the Kyoto Station. Accompanying you directly were Gilgamesh, Kuroka and Medea. Issei, Iskandar, Irina, Saber and the rest of the Church trio conversed elsewhere.

"Has there been any discovery by your familiar?. Medea asked.

"Enty hasn't found anything yet." You answered. "And right now she's resting from a full nights flying. You?"

Medea shook her head.

"Regardless, Kunou at least seems confident enough that she'd indulge a tour."

And as if on cue, you saw a fox like creature come down from the roof. It disappeared behind a column. What came out was the aforementioned fox girl.

"There you are." Kunou seemed a little more cheery this morning than last night. She was also present without the fox ears or tails owing to being in public.

"Morning Kunou." You replied. "We're looking forward to your tour."

"Of course. Mother would be very upset if I didn't follow through on promise." Kunou affirmed.

"Then lead the way child." Gilgamesh beseeched. Kunou proceeded to do just that, leading the group, and to an extent Issei's group to various temples, sites and trails. She went so far as to cover the midday meal hours into the tour.

.....

"The boiled tofu here is famous." Kunou proclaimed at lunch.

"Mmm. It is quite good." You agreed to which the girl giggled. The clinking of wares then brought her attention across the table whereupon her expression became gawking. That was because Saber had taken considerably large portions of food and consuming at an alarming, but polite, pace.

"Right. Looks like Saber really likes it." You said as a means to gloss over the gluttony thing.

"Even though this tofu is good, it doesn't even begin to compare to the boiled tofu my mother can make." Kunou told you.

"Then the apple didn't fall far from the tree." Then your eyes glanced back intending to look at Saber. Instead they noticed Irina's eyes staring at you. She noticed this and looked away, cheeks going red.

.....

Regardless, the personal tour continued. And it was bound to come across company.

"Hey guys." Kiba greeted you as his entourage was going the other way, closely trailed by some of the schoolgirls.

"Kiba." You replied. "What's up?"

"Oh nothing much. You just be Kunou. It's so nice to meet you. Our teacher has told me much about you. I'm Kiba." The fellow sword maker greeted the child politely.

"I see. Well in that case, it's a pleasure to meet you." Kunou replied warmly.

"Since we're going the other way, we'll see you at the hotel." You hade the Kiba group farewell and entered what was in fact a small tavern. And there were already three patrons.

"Azazel? Isn't it a little early to be drinking?" You questioned.

"That's what we said." Scàthach agreed.

"And in front of students no less! But will he listen to us? No cause he's just another stubborn man!" Rossweiss had a bit more passion on this one.

"Geez, has anyone ever told you that you're a total buzzkill?" Azazel replied.

"Has anyone ever told you drinking on the job inhibits your physical and mental capacity?" You voiced, to Scàthach's nod of approval.

"You'd be surprised how much I can take (F/n)." Azazel answered, and he continued speaking to the Valkyrie. "You know what? You've got to learn to unwind a bit. That's why you can't find yourself a man."