Execution

This was it. D-Day. The day of fate. The moment you and the others would fight to give Rias her right to choose who to marry. The moment you ensured you would not be subject to an arrogant devil that really needed to be put in his place. It was now or never.

In the past nine days prior, you spent a good part of the time reading or speaking with your human contact and pact, Kenji Yamamoto. Since he had previously packed with the Phenex household before your rescue, he was an excellent source of intel along with any and all information Rias possibly had on hand. It was not just info on the prime target, but the supporting pieces.

You also prompted Issei and the others of the Peerage to do the same. They could not find fault in learning exactly what they were up against. Doing so would hopefully give everyone an edge in knowing how to combat each foe.

The other parts were honing your combat abilities and magic. Needless to say, both Kiba and Koneko ramped up their efforts as you pushed further to keep up with them. The sparring with the Knight served to further enhance not just ability but use of the Eye of Mind skill. The ability allowed one to have a sort of sixth sense, a foresight or early warning if you would. In some ways, it could be called a spider sense. Practicing and perfecting it actually allowed you to hold your own against Kiba legit. The same went for Koneko with the added bonus of reinforcement practice.

By far the most improved had been Issei. Through some encouragement, he had managed to increase his potential power and concentrate it in a move he called Dragon Shot. Once he called upon a deceptively small ball of energy and punched it with the gauntlet, it basically acted like a laser, or a Dragonball Z trademark Kamehameha. Yes, you actually watched the real Dragonball Z and not the Spaceballs equivalent that Issei watched. Moving on, he blew a massive gouge into the large hillside he aimed for. You and Issei were the key players in the match. Between a gear that had vast potential power and one that can call upon virtually any copy of any blade from two universes, that much was clear.

The room in the ORC was quite at first. All of you "geared up" in a sense. Koneko put on her combat gloves. Kiba had his sword equipped. At some suggestion from Emiya, you opted to trace a set of gear for this one, closely resembling his outfit.

 At some suggestion from Emiya, you opted to trace a set of gear for this one, closely resembling his outfit

The reaction was generally all smiles with that look, especially from Akeno.

You also played motivational scores for yourself at first, but after looking around, you shrugged and put it on speakers.

Asia of all people did not seem the slightest bit fazed with the language. A checking glance showed why. She was clearly elsewhere in mind, worried about how the battle would fare as she would be watching with the commentators.