Rule Breaker

The next day, all preparations had been made in the ORC. Irina, Roseweisse, Saber, Asia, Gilgamesh, and Iskandar were standing there to see you and the others off to this Rating Game. To say that Issei was looking forward to this one was putting it mildly. Rias had made no objections when he reminded her that he had first shot at Diodora.

"This shouldn't take long. We'll be back soon." You said.

"Yes. May you fare well in honorable combat." Saber smiled, knowing you had a copy of Avalon already made in advance.

"Do try to make it an entertaining spectacle Faker." Gilgamesh smiled in a way you found strange. "By that measure is how I shall determine how we commemorate your victory over the mongrel."

Irina and Rossweiss noticeably frowned in the direction of the Queen of Heroes. While it would be fair to assume they would not like Gilgamesh's demeanor, that was not it. Anyone could tell she meant no ill will. So why the frowns?

'Archer, exactly who and how many are on the list?'

'Do you really want to know?'

'Didn't you caution me against being dense?'

'I cautioned you against lacking any awareness. Simply asking me this negates it. Why should I spoil it?'

One flash of the teleportation sigil, and it changed from the club to the more desolate terrain of parts of the Underworld. Jagged rocks flanked around the path, jutting out like stakes from a known impaler. The path continued on to a multitude of buildings.

"Whoa. That's metal." Issei commented.

"Is this where they expect us to fight?" Kiba wondered about the strange setting.

"Strange. The referee hasn't announced our arrival yet." Rias noted.

"What if there's a problem?" Gasper squeaked out. As if on cue, you sensed unknown magic usage behind the group. It was a magic circle. And not a green one that Astaroth used, but orange.

"Way to jinx it Gasper." You remarked. "That's not his circle."

You called upon Kanshou and Bakuya. Issei deployed his gauntlet. Kiba conjured his Holy Devil Sword, and Xenovia matched him with this world's Durandal. Koneko's cat ears and tail emerged. Rias and Akeno formed their respective magic.

"I've seen the circle before. It's from the Old Satan faction of the Khaos Brigade." Rias cautioned. On cue, these devils emerged from circles forming around the peerage's position.

"To the despicable children of the false house of Gremory, we are here to take back what is ours." One declared.

"False house? Thanks for the compliment." You smirked cheekily.

"Where the hell did these guys come from?" Issei tossed up.

"......Hell?" You asked rhetorically.

"That's not funny, (F/n)."

"Maybe this is." Another voiced chimed in.

"AAAAH!"

You whirled around to see Diadora hovering in midair. And he was holding an unconscious Asia in one hand. But Asia had been left at the Clubroom. What was she doing here? And what of the others?

"Diadora." Rias growled.

"Greetings. Asia Argento will be coming with me." He grinned manically.

"YOU DOUCHEBAG!" Issei roared in outrage.

"I demand an explanation!" Rias said heatedly.

"These Devils of the Khaos Brigade have come to murder every last one of you. Is that clear enough?" Diadora condescendingly explained.