Clash

It turned out that while you were working with Koneko to lay out a restraining order, a certain trickster god had decided to crash the party. And he was not alone.

"So let me get this straight, Loki decided to attack a location with multiple servants around. And he brought Fenrir, along with Saber, and then Rider of Black, both of which held their own against four Servants-"

"Indeed! Achilles lived up to every expectation I had of him!" Iskandar crowed. "To keep myself and Caster at spear length and landing blows of his own. He was magnificent!"

Caster on the other hand groaned. With Achilles' known strengths, her usual attacks did not cut it, assuming Rider of Black even let her hit him. And there was no way he would just hold still for a heel shot.

That left Scáthach and Beowulf to engage the armored figure that was Saber of Black. And yet the supposed Saber, from the few comments Scáthach did make, oftentimes behaved more like a Berserker in fighting style.

And Kiritsugu? He stuck to shadows. Besides his orders to protect Akeno, he was an Assassin class Servant. Even with Time Alter and his Origin weapons, Kiritsugu Emiya was not one to engage enemies out in the open. And seeing that it was two on one there, Baraqiel shortly ordered him to seek you out and assist, Akeno close behind.

"Only for him to get sent off to a different place for a day, but still in a possible position to set off Ragnorok." You finished.

"In a nutshell, yes. Though you can also credit Issei and company for helping to make the Servants retreat as well." Azazel pointed out.

"Right. The Balance Breaker, obtained through questionable means." You shot a glare at the perv. He got his armor alright. But he apparently had to poke someone's chest. And that person ended up being Asia as Xenovia was too busy fighting Fenrir.

"So what now?" You asked the three present Heads of the Biblical Factions, a Asgard representative, Rias and Sona. It did not take long for Michael to appear along with Irina and Saber. And one other person showed up. A Ruler class Servant. One look at the flagpole identified her as Jeanne D'Arc.

"Loki may be stopped through Mjolnir, but under the circumstances, Odin needs more time to head north and then send it. He must be delayed before he can further attempt to cause Ragnorok, but high ranking beings like us risk further escalation to Loki's end. And as you may have surmised, that is were you come in." Michael summed up.

"So our enemies are a rogue god, his kin, and probably a few Servants." Rias continued. "However, we do have all seven of ours right here."

"As much as I like what you're thinking, there's a problem, Rias." Azazel refuted. "There's only so many people we can teleport, and we need some kind of defense if things go south. That means a select team will have to go in."

"Or we Masters go in. We don't need you to call upon our Servants." You said, holding up the hand that bore your Command Seals. Though that was inherently risky as it brought you down to one. In other words, you would have to put up with Gilgamesh's whims or check out of the war. Oh and she might not agree to it.

"(F/n), doing so would mean one third of our Command Seals at most are gone." Kiritsugu pointed out. "As Azazel said, you also may be a distraction that would leave us blindsided."

"Ruler." Sona turned to Jeanne D'Arc. "Are you certain you cannot simply stop it yourself?"

Ruler shook her head. "My duty is to oversee and enforce the rules of the Holy Grail War. Fighting Servants of Black and ensuring that a non-master does not succeed in his endeavors with Black Faction support are deemed two different matters according to the Grail. I must remain impartial. Informing you of outside involvement threatening secrecy is the most I can give you."