Trace

As planned, Asia was able to practice her Sacred Gear usage on you to heal the various injuries you sustained from yesterday's overuse of Time Alter. Food followed shortly as Grayfia had promised, prompting Akeno to take delight in spoon feeding you.

But that was yesterday. Once breakfast was done, it was time to head back out.

Azazel and Scáthach stood waiting at the entrance of the Gremory mansion.

"Morning Mr. Projection." Azazel smirked. "Judging by the fact that you're walking by yourself, Asia's healing must not be too shabby after the first day."

"And what will I need healing from today?"

"Follow us." Scáthach said, turning to walk further out to the grounds of the Gremory Mansion.

You trailed the other Grail War pair to a bare open area not far beyond the mansion. Only then did Scáthach and her Master turned around.

"Today's objective is simple: Your Balance Breaker. That Reality Marble. Unlike Issei, you obviously have no trouble using it if you can invoke not only in battle but to impress women." Azazel started off. You opted to simply ignore how he knew about your moment with Akeno, most likely Rias or just sensing the surge of mana when it happened.

"Let's see if you can duplicate it." Scáthach finished for the Fallen Angel.

"Yes, Shishou."

"Tch! Who gave you permission to take me to your wretched mental landscape?" Gilgamesh protested with a clear scowl, materializing next to you.

"I can dictate who enters, so I can leave you out. But you won't have anything interesting to watch." You pointed out. She remained silent, but the Queen of Heroes made no secret of her displeasure in her eyes.

"I think we all want to see it." Azazel said.

You placed a hand over your heart and began the aria.

"I am the Bone of My Sword......"

"Steel is My Body and Fire is My Blood......"

"I have Created over a Thousand Blades....."

"Unknown to Death....."

"Nor Known to Life....."

"Have Withstood Pain to Create many Weapons, ......"

"Yet, Those Hands Will Never Hold Anything...."

"So as I pray....."

"Unlimited Blade Works!"

With a flash and blast of fire, the landscape of Hell turned into a barren land, filled with blades. Just as last time, the sky features a dusk sun and dark thunderclouds. Occasional rumbles of thunder echoed along with small flashes of lightning.

Save for Azazel's cool demeanor, the others widened their eyes in wonder at the landscape.

"Impressive." Scáthach complimented. "Most impressive."

"This is the world of a Fake." Gilgamesh voiced her opinion.

"It's different from the reports I got." Azazel commented. "What changed?"

"Reality Marbles reflect an Inner World. The first attempt could just be seen as mine."

"Who said that?" Azazel looked around.