Resolution

'Oh ****.' Archer muttered.

'Zeltretch. Luck. Anyone with influence on the outcome: Why?' You lamented.

The King, or perhaps in this case Queen of Heroes, locked eyes with you. Instinctively you tensed up, wordlessly making preparations for either using Unlimited Blade Works or a Command Spell.

"Who gave you permission to look upon me, mongrel?"

A different voice, but the mannerism was unmistakable. A gender bent version of Archer's counter. Because why not? They bent King Arthur and who knows how many more.

"This." You showed the back of the hand with Command Seals.

"You mistake your place. I felt your efforts and station combined with thieves attempting to rob my treasures warrant that I answer your summons." Gilgamesh answered. She surveyed you further, and scowled.

"Faker. I've been summoned by a Faker, retaining a fraud inside him no less? No, I refuse this farce. Perhaps the mongrel there will be more tolerable." Her eyes drifted to Akeno as the Gate of Babylon began to open, aimed your way.

"Ara. This one's a piece of work isn't she?" Akeno smiled slyly in her ignorance. More Portals opened in her direction. Gilgamesh bristled while your heart skipped in fear.

"You would dare to insult me? The one True Queen? I will render judgment for the true mongrel that you are!" She threatened. Your mind raced in panic. She was going to gun for Akeno, then you. No, she was not directly involved. She would not be punished for your mistake in summoning. Panic turned to fierce resolve.

"By my Command Seal, you will not harm Akeno Himejima!" You shouted. With a flash of red, the portals aimed your girlfriend's way were shut. Gilgamesh grunted in irritation. Her new anger focused back on you.

"How dare you command a Queen, Faker!"

"You left me no choice! And who are you to lecture Akeno when you yourself are only two thirds god? You keep this up, and I will use the remaining two to make you kill yourself directly!" You threatened the angry demigod in front of you.

Female Gilgamesh paused. Her eyebrows raised slightly, bemused at your words.

"You used a Command Seal to force the one true Queen to do your bidding in the name of saving who I see is your lover. And you would rid yourself of the Queen and be prey to Servants? Are you out of your mind, Faker?"

"I'd rather take on every Servant myself before I'd let you attack her, be it physically or emotionally by hurting me. Her life matters to me. Yours does not." You told her with cold finality, ready to execute the Servant before the war even started.

"Ha! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

Wait. Was she laughing? More surprisingly, the Gate of Babylon disappeared as she tilted her head back in a fit of laughter.

"How truly foolish! A Faker would rather face down thirteen Servants than let me harm who he treasures." Female Gilgamesh snickered further before composing herself. "Even if it is insane, your loyalty is at least genuine. Never allow it to be tarnished, Faker."

"Kill me if you wish. But perhaps I might yet find entertainment in this absurd partnership." Gilgamesh further declared, smiling.

"So.... your're willing to partner.... with a Faker" You summarized, head not quite processing what you had heard.

"So long as you are entertaining and perhaps interesting, I am, Faker." Gilgamesh affirmed. "Even so, surely a Fake has a name of their own that was given. What is yours?"