Beneath the Surface

Once the hangover was abated and upon review of what was offered to her as an alternative to consistent ditching, insults and an otherwise hostile work environment, Rossweisse choose to become Rias' second Rook piece. As per how she would integrate into the Peerage within academia, she would become an English teacher with some strings pulled by Rias and Sona. At this point, having new students or teachers had become all too common for the school, so the students had no surprise in their reaction, but rather commentary on her attractive appearance. Since the first class was English, you witnessed this firsthand, along with Rossweisse doing her best to keep her composure. She had never been complimented like this before, be it more neutral or more....... lecherous.

Still, to her credit, Rossweisse managed to stay professional in her conduct, focusing on the class materials and evading subjects of less class appropriate variety. You and Saber helped with that, mostly Saber with her charisma.

This strictly business approach also served her well in her first day of flyer deliveries. Rossweisse did not just accept them and headed out. No, she used a new phone Rias gave her to look up the locations and figure out the most efficient routes. With this and superior physical ability in comparison, she easily surpassed Issei's performance on bicycle.

"All flyers delivered, President." She said upon reentering the Clubroom.

"Already?" Rias raised her eyebrows and looked to the clock. Less than half an hour. Issei took an hour on his best day when he was still assigned the role. "You didn't have assistance right?"

She was looking to one person in particular.

"Nonsense." Iskandar chuckled from his spot on a new array of PC's. How it got there was due to Iskandar's charisma and obvious love for the technology, a notion supported by the guys as well. One quick remodel, and there they were.

"The Gordius Wheel would have been significantly faster, but our new Rook piece would not know how to use it, nor would I inhibit your operations, Rias Gremory."

"You are inhibiting my glory in this battle, Rider!" Mordred growled from her spot as Iskandar swooped in to grab another kill from her with their in game Spitfire Mk. IIa's. "Riding skill shouldn't even count in a game!"

"Mordred, we've only just initiated you into gaming. You'll need time to develop like anyone else." You explained, while moving to dodge a head on attack with an player's BF-109 instead of committing to an idiotic head on like most players in War Thunder.

"Huh?"

"He means 'git gud', Mordred." Saber answered before she paused at what she just said. "'Git gud'? Is that what people say now?"

"More or less." Gilgamesh answered while concentrating on flying an in game premium plane.

"Father, why aren't you game?" Mordred asked, for Saber remained by Irina's side enjoying a pile sweets meant specifically for her and to also keep her away from Koneko's sweets. Devil magic had been modded into the PC's so that what the player was doing could projected on a big screen above them for any spectators.

"She's been barred  after an... incident." Irina explained sheepishly.

"What does that mean?"

"Saber may or may not have blasted a hole in a few walls after losing in a For Honor match." Azazel noted, to the embarrassment of the King of Knights.

"She did?" You got out, even mid dogfight in the game. "Ummmm, well then let's hope she doesn't lose in the sport we put her on."

"What sport?" Mordred wondered. "I heard these classes were going to have a tournament."