White Rose

At this point, it was time for round five. And in truth, if anyone needed attention it was her. Rossweisse on paper had everything going for her. She was beautiful, adorable, intelligent and prestigious. As terrible as that boss was, if you were good enough to be on guard detail for the Norse Allfather, then one would think you were doing something right.

But how it was that no man apparently had thus far been attracted to her was beyond you. You and the audience.

And speaking of her, she was at the center of the next ORC activity at the tail end of the school week. You had ended another practice session prior that afternoon. Only this time, the main theme for you was you working to refine you and the other girls present working in tandem.

Akeno, and Scáthach were simple enough given frequent training together. The others took some familiarization. Kuroka allowed optimizing multiple projectile attacks, flanking and more assassin like maneuvering, not unlike Kiritsugu. Ravel also was mutual projectile attacks or her attacking at range while you closed in. Irina had a similar approach though it involved more flight. Raynare was not present. Naming the maneuvers would take some thinking though. And Gilgamesh? If there ever was a team maneuver, realistically it would be just a complete rain of weapons.

At the same time, Issei seemed to have taken some of Rider's advice, at least in the persistence department. He proved this by challenging you to shoot him apparently.

"Seriously, Issei, we know how this is going to end." You said drawing an arrow. The fact was you knew him enough that he was entirely predictable up in your eyes. Know the enemy and know yourself. He had heart, but you had the knowledge and anti-dragon/anti-armor weaponry to deal with the guy.

"Just humor me." He called upon his gauntlet.

"Fine." You released the projectile. The arrow sailed towards him aimed for the chest at full speed. Worse came to worse, Asia was standing by.

Issei made no attempt to dodge. No, instead, he caught it.

He whooped in celebration at the feat. You smirked.

"Lightning Rod." You winked to Akeno.

"Lightning what?"

ZAP!

Issei convulsed from the electrocution by Akeno. And for good measure as well as reference your school nickname, two arrows projected and fired into his shoulders behind him.

Ignoring his shouts of pain and Akeno savoring it, you turned to Asia. "Asia, he might need medical attention."

"Right. I forgot. You and Akeno have names for team attacks." Issei said when he was healed and everyone was back inside.

"Yeah, like ship names" You answered.

"What does Azur Lane have to do with this?" Issei said in confusion.

"No, like names for romantic pairings." You clarified.

"We've named at least a couple maneuvers. But do we have an official one, sweetie?" Akeno asked, caressing your cheek.

'Well.... lightning rod's not the best one. Or Thunderbird.' Archer commented.

'You come up with something.'

'.....Iron Thunder?'

'Rolling Thunder?'

'Wrought Thunder?'

"Hmmmm... how about.... Iron Maiden." You thought up aloud.

'Shit, that's good.'

"Ara. How fitting for us." The girl in the ship was slightly flush on a name that fit in more ways than one. And by that, she was likely focusing more on the real world medieval torture device rather than the band or the fitting name to your title.