Going Down

You woke up to a still dark bedroom. The dream cycle itself was not the cause. The flashbacks, though immersive , were not much compared to the hell Archer endured. Even as a female, the tale of Gilgamesh was the same. And now apparently she was either impressed or entertained enough to be willing to be your servant. It was a tenuous relationship. One wrong move, and you would be eating swords. The heavy burden was pressing on you even now. Then again, you didn't remember feeling so warm below the blankets. As is if to answer that, the second occupant moved to become visible.

"Morning you." Your lover greeted you from under the sheets.

"Morning Akeno." You smiled.

"How did you sleep Handsome?" She said as the Queen moved up further, still on top and moved to kiss your neck. She was still clad in lingerie, at least at the waist. Everything else was bare.

"Very well. And I think I know why." You replied. Akeno smiled warmly at that.

"Does my body feel nice, pressed up against you?" The Priestess whispered.

"Do you need a verbal answer?" You responded. Of course she didn't. A certain part of you was speaking on your behalf for that one.

"You're right." She moved back to face you. "Would you like an early morning kiss? Or do you want something more?" Akeno asked seductively.

You caressed her face in response. "I'll take that as kiss."

With that, she leaned in, making sure to press herself on you before your lips brushed together.

Only for another person to appear.

"Faker, it is time for breakfast." Female Gilgamesh said, clad in more casual attire.

" Female Gilgamesh said, clad in more casual attire

(Link: https://i.redd.it/5fhp1fe4g4v81.jpg)

"I'm sure he'd much rather be enjoying this than feeding you." Akeno said slyly.

"Your opinion is irrelevant mo......" Gilgamesh paused when she saw you staring intently. "...Fallen Angel. I accepted the summons on the means of being entertained. As such, the Faker is expected to host properly."

"I have to admit, she raises a good point." You said. "I'll be underway shortly."

Gilgamesh nodded, and she left, closing the door behind her.

"Well, I think that means getting up." You said, sitting up while Akeno remained straddled on your lap.

"Fmuuu. She ruined the excitement." Akeno lamented.

"I know. We just have to wait until she sees fit to go out on her own this evening. Then we have the house to ourselves." You promised.

"Maybe." She replied coyly, which implied she knew something you did not.

"And now knowing that, I think we should get ready."

"Well why don't we shower together? It saves the water after all." Akeno suggested with one hand moving to her mouth.