CHAPTER 1

Park y/n looking in the bunch of papers with a cup of coffee in her hand to get little clam down for a bit.....
Her clock is showing 6.30pm but of course begin a ceo she just can't go leaving her work even she is tried and stressed with so many pending works she has to do before going home this week is hectic for her.....
1} Her company is collaborating with Kim's company so she has to prepare all the things read and sign all the papers infront of her after coming from meetings which was boring as fuck, but for company she have to do it she doesn't have any other options
2} she didn't get a good fuck for months as the last sugar baby of her breaked the rules of the contract with her yes, she is a sugar mommy that everyone wants but can't get

?? : May I come in ??

A man wearing a white shirt and black jeans and folded sleeve till his fore arm , upper two buttons are open showing his white smooth skin, having a body like a sexy stripper giving the vibe of "babygirl be ready I am going to fuck you so hard " type of vibe but looking at his face is looking at the baby who is asking for the lollipop 🍭, sure a sweet lollipop which he can suck , lick and maybe even bite hard .

Y/n : you are already in jimin ( she said with giving a cold face not looking at the person infront of her knowing the person habit that he will come without permission but will ask for permission)

Jimin : yahhh!!!! Don't be so cold towards me I am your bestfriend y-

Y/n : and assistant ( she said in between he is telling )

Jimin : why so grumpy today ? Well you are always like this though but today you are more grumpy...
what happens to my hot sexy boss today ??
( He said while playfully looking at her even after she is ignoring him and continuing with her work )

Y/n : nothing it's just me

Jimin : No it's not you....

Y/n : Jimin I am very tried I will talk to you later after completing my works, go and do your work till then

Jimin : okay but you should not do this much work you know you should take care of yourself, I can't see my bestie dead working shit like everyday
( he said with a bit of concerned but annoying her to )

Y/n : Jimin ( calling his name with fursted voice )

Jimin : okay okay don't be so scary I am going but you better take rest you really look tried and maybe wanting a good fuck ??

Y/n : shut up and go I don't that I just need some rest

Jimin : ok bye, I won't annoy you now but after finishing your work ( he said while closing the door of his boss office and going to continue his work )

Y/n : maybe I a really want a good fuck? Whatever, now focus on the work, not on something you shouldn't think about while working.( She said to herself going back to her works)

Jungkook pov :
Americano iced tea , chocolate truffle pastry and Dalgona coffee, anything else sir??
A young man in his 20's wearing black shirt and blue jeans perfectly hugging his bulky thigh , writing with his right hand is showing his some of the tattoos, speaking while licking his lips piercing, eyebrows lifted upwards giving a perfect look to his eyebrow piercing, this man looks more tasty then the cakes and donuts. He can make anyone drool over him just by glancing a once it's doesn't matter if it's a boy or a girl.

Customer: no , this is fine, I would like to know when my order will be serve?

Jungkook: sir , it will be on your table in 20 min till then please wait....

The customer nodded his head and move on to his respect table.

Bambam : jungkook, did you take the order?