CHAPTER 20

I love you

Author pov

J.k : you are in trouble babygirl * smirked*

Y/n: is that so ? I didn't remember doing anything that makes me in trouble.

J.k: Playing, are you?

Y/n: He didn't fucked me.

J.k: he didn't but i will.

He said and kissed her , the kiss was sloppy and kind of messy, his hands slide down through her waist and grabbed her left thigh pulling it up till his hips . His right hands was cuffing her both hands on the door , the kiss started becoming heated as his both hands grab her ass , he remembered the scene how that dick head touched her ass , he pulled her closer and kissed her hard . He picked her up from the ground as her back Arc on the door . He took her and make his way towards the table, he put her there and broke the kiss for some air , they both were staring at each other intensely their heavy breathing was all they could hear in the room , y/n bite her bottom lips teasing smiling to him .He pulled her lower region more closer to his waist . Her hands fall back on table supporting herself. He aim on her neck biting and sucking making sure the sucking sounds were echoing. He removed the strap of her dress from left side and kiss there , he left marks on her collarbone and neck . He pulled back smirking at the sight of his creation. Her eyes were closed enjoying the moment her head thrown back breathing heavily.

J k: Babygirl is enjoying.

Y/n : not yet * breathing heavily*

He just smirked and make her dress aside , he insert his hand through her slit of dress , caressing her inner thighs , his middle finger finger tips slightly touching and going up and down through her folds , how she wish the black lace wouldn't exist right now  .

Y/n : stop teasing me .

J k: i didn't even started yet  .

Y/n: will you just stop .

J.k : nah i won't.

He pulled her panties down removing it from her legs , he started fingering her slowly, she puts her both leg on the table wide infront of him .

J.k : someone is wet .

She didn't utter anything enjoying the pleasure he was giving to her , she admits her body was craving for him , getting frustrated of how slow he was doing it to tease her .

Y/n: faster .

J.k: you should say please while requesting babygirl.

He was having his time teasing her but looking at the hot mess he was soo turned on .

Y/n: please faster .

J.k: as you say my babygirl.

He fastened his pace adding another finger inside her.Her toes curled up on the table her hands give up because of the too much pleasure, he grab her waist before she falls on table, she wrapped her hands around his neck . His hands was doing wondering to her . She was going to cum soon but then he stops and removed his hands .

Y/n: why are you doing this to me .

J.k: I don't want to end it any sooner.

He pulled her both strap down till her stomach and raise the dress from down crumbling the sides on her waist. He removed his upper clothes and throws it god knows where. He pulled her closer looking at his fav sight.

J k: I love your cherries so much .

He said and kissed in her cleavage, ,his right hand grab her boob massaging and pulling the nipple , while sucking and kissing another. He push his clothed man towards her open pussy as the he moan slightly giving vibration to her body .He started kissing down on her boobs then stomach then navel then abdomen soon he reach the exciting part , he push her legs open wide and look at her asking for permission she nodded as he digs his head between her thighs he kissed on her pussy, pulling his tongue out he gave a long lick making her back Arc and shiver . He push his head more inside and started sucking on the area she grabbed his hairs pulling it slightly, moaning loudly making his man stands hard .He push his tongue inside her doing it faster. Her pussy started clenching on his tongue.

Y/n: I'm g- going to c- cum ahhh.

Jk: cum on me .

He said and she came all over his tongue. He sucked it , humming on her pussy that gives vibration to her body. He pulled apart his chin glistening from her cum. She pulls and kissed him tasting herself. Her hands gliding through his abs caressing it going more down she touch his clothed man that was probably begging to come out  . She smirked and started opening his belt he helped her as the pant and boxer was soon removed from his body .

Y/n : someone was eager to come out .

J.k: no , someone is eager to be inside you .

He said and flipped her on table her legs down on the ground, her chest touching the surface of table her ass up high giving him a good look of her wet pussy. He turned her face towards him , grabbing her hips he positioned his man on her enter and push inside slowly soon he push his whole dick inside her giving her time to adjust to his length. She gave him a sign to start as he started banging her , her hands was all over the table searching to grab something for support.He removed her hair from her face putting it aside to look at her moaning self . He banged her hard seeing the beautiful mess infront of him .

Y/n : ahhhh .

J.k: feeling good?

Y/n : so m- much .

J.k: your pussy is so good taking my man so goodly. This belongs to me , you belongs to me , ok?

She couldn't say anything because of the overwhelming pleasure. He gave her a hard thrust.

J.k: To whom u and your pussy belongs to ?

Y/n: JEON JUNGKOOK

She screamed hard , as he smirked widely .Hitting and abusing her g- spot again and again, she cried out in pleasure. His hands make his way towards her pussy and started circling on her folds, while his other hand grab her boob , it was too much for her to handle . His hands on her boob and pussy, the table shaking because of his hard thrust making a creek sound from the table. Her toes curled up on ground, pleasure full tears left her eyes as he wipped it .

Jk: Don't cry it's hurt me .

She didn't paid attention to his words, her hands clutching hard on the corner of the table. His hands moments got faster down there rubbing and circling it , banging her hard .

Y/n : ahh - ahh - I'm going to Ahh .

J.k: just wait for some time more .

He said and she nodded , he thrust and abuse her spot again and again.

Y/n: i can't hold it anymore.

J.k: I'm going to cum soon just a min

Minutes passed the whole room was heated up felt like AC wasn't even working, All u can hear was their moaning sounds.

J.k: babygirl cum now .

He said and she doesn't waste a min and come all over him soon he cum too , still thrusting and rubbing her clit making sure everything his outside. Her area becomes too sensitive as she cried out . He pulled out stoping for some minutes to catch their breaths . He pick her and put gently on bed grabbing the tissue cleaning the mess he came to her and wide opened her legs , his and her mixed cumed dropping down from her pussy was making him hard again but she stop himself and clean her . He throw the tissue and get inside the blanket. He pulled her closer giving a sweet kiss on her forehead, he lay on her chest .

Jk: please forgive me if I went to hard.

Y/n: no it was amazing.

He smiled listening to her compliment and snuggle himself on her boobs as she holds him in her arms they both fall asleep. As he Mumbled something in his sleep.

J k : I love you 💗

Only for 18+ still i know most of u are under 18 , enjoy guys 😉
Probably this should said firstly 🙂👍