CHAPTER 23

Do u?

Y/n pov

Groaning at the sound of irritating alarm , i opened my eyes , it was so blur and my head throb like hell , pushing myself a lil up i sat on bed and turn off the alarm , my head pains alot that i wasn't even paying attention to my surroundings, i rub my eyes a lil trying to gain my eye sight as i heard the door open .

I look up and there he was jungkook with a tray in his hand but why his he blushing? I noticed his gaze on my chest and look down . Oh my gosh where is my clothes? Why am I naked? What happened last night? .

I look up at him and said .

Y/n : never saw boobs?

His ears turn red as he looks away, making his way to wards the side table he put the tray on table, going to wardrobe he pull out a cloth and came on the bed hovering over me , he was basically sitting on my laps.

Y/n: what are you trying to do?

He raised the tshirt in his hands , it was his clothes.

Oh God how can he be so cute?

Wait what - did i just said ?

Jk: hands up

I pull my hand up without saying anything, he was trying hard to not to look at my boobs , knowing it's his favourite thing to play with , a smirk got on my face as i keep looking at him .

He make me wear the clothes, and pull out a comb from his back pocket , i look confusingly at him and he came behind my back pushing me a lil ahead he sat behind me and grab my hairs gently combing it , letting the comb slide toy hairs and straighten the knots , he was so closed to me , his breath was fanning on my neck when he came at side . It wasn't the time to get turn on as i pick myself up and sighed. He make a braid hairstyle and secure it with a rubber band .when did he got this all?

He get up from the bed and pick up the tray , he sat at my side and put the tray on the bed , picking up the spoon he put it in the soup and pull out a generous amount of food , pulling it closer to his lips he blew the soup rapidly trying to make it normal when he was sure it's normal he put the spoon on my lips and indicate me to drink it up , i drink the soup without saying anything.

Jk: good girl.

I blushed at the strange nickname and look down he noticed it and smirk .

Jk: you know
Y/n: what?
Jk: you are so cute when you are drunk .
Y/n: shut up
Jk: no seriously i was kind of surprised to see that side of yours as everyday i look at the independent women with the attitude screaming lick my shoe.

He chuckled and look down .
Feeding me again , i was glaring at him .

Jk: ig I'm lucky to see that side cutey side of yours . You are soo cutee .

Y/k: shut up and tell me what I did yesterday?

Suddenly he came closer to me as i push my body back .

Jk: you are soo wild when you are drunk babygirl.

I became embarassed and try to hit him on head as he got to know my moves and run off from the bed laughing loudly, i ran behind him shouting at the top of my lungs.

Y/n: you naughty bunny, come back here right now.

Jk: catch me babes .

He was running so fast going here and there as i chased him .

How the fuck can he have so much energy in the freaking morning.

An idea came up to my mind knowing it will work .

I force myself to fall down as i scream a lil.

Y/k: ahh!

I grab my foot putting on a painful expression and look a lil up.

And there he was running to me with a worried ful face , like I'm on the hospital bed .

He bend down and grab my foot checking how much i got hurt .

Jk: y/n are you ok? Is that hurting? How much you got hurt? Can't u be a lil careful?

I smirk knowing he is in my trap as i grab his hairs pulling it down getting a shock and painful expression from him .

Y/ n: you naughty bunny, you deserve it for troubling me .

I said as i pull his hair more .

Jk: ahh! I'm sorry I'm sorry.

I left his hair after he apologized continuously.

He sat back and look at my foot .

Y/n: i didn't got hurt .

Jk: you scared me .

Y/n: me? How?

Jk : i was so worried when u fall down .

Y/n: why were u worried?

He didn't said anything and continuously look down as i got curious .

Y/n: jungkook say me , say me , say me ,say me .

I start irritating him , pulling and pushing him , soon a question came up in my mind as i stop knowing it can be possible i ask him .

Y/n: Do u love me?

........
Hiiiii my sugar Boo , I'm sorry to for such a late update but i am very busy this days , as i alot is going in my life and as now I'm going to be in jr. College too more works are gonna add up . But I'm grateful that you all still wait patiently, thank you so much my sugar Boo , i hope you have a great day. Saranghae 💜