CHAPTER 22

You

Same day

Night 8

Author pov

Peacefully sitting infront of each other ,y/n was gazing at the stars twinkling , the sky was dark and the moon was doing it work so beautifully to spread her glorious light on earth , looking down from the top floor of restaurant everything looks small and beautiful while she was admiring the view jk was admiring her . Her skin was glowing because of the moon light falling on her she looks like a angel to him , her dark brown eyes looks like honey pool , her pouty lips in the shade of pink so different from her red cherry lips , today she was wearing a white floral dress something he never saw her wearing. Melodious song ringing on his ears he felt like it's a dream and there she was his dream girl .The moment was magical to them .

Did he fall in love with her? Maybe yes .

Y/n: ik I'm beautiful so stop staring.

She caught him of guard as he blink his eyes twice and clear his throat pushing himself from the table sitting straight on the chair .

Jk: you are not beautiful.

Her nose scrunch up in lil disappointment.

Jk: You are more than a word beautiful.

Hiding her blushing cheeks she looks aside having a sip of her red wine .

He chuckled looking at her flustered face and gave a small smile to her .

Their time was disturbed by the voice of waiter putting utensils on the table .

Waiter: Enjoy your food mam & sir .

He bowed to them and left .

Y/n : I want to know about you .

Jk: why did you steal my words , i was going to say same .

Y/n: but i said first , so I'll ask you and you will answer.

Jk: sure my lady go ahead .

Y/n : How was your college life .

Jk: I'm in college.

Y/n: I'm talking about jr.college .

Jk: it was fun very much , me and my friends use to bunk the boring lectures and go out to play football, roaming day and night like we own everything, everything was chaotic but in a good way , we all had alot of fun ... Still in all this we all top in our exam so no one would say anything. wbu?

Y/n: my life was very different from yours , i use to wake up by from my parents shouting voice it was irritating very much . Ignoring them i leave for college , knowing they'll make up Atlast . I didn't have many friends, I was a very reserved person, my whole day would go in study , assignment, and arguments . My every friend left me but only one person stayed with me .

Jk: who?

Y/n: jimin
She said taking a bite from her food .

Y/n: He is very annoying and irritating but he is also my very good friend , he always supported me and still do, i never appreciate him but i Know his worth . Btw now don't u get fun in college?

Jk: no .

Y/n: why?

Jk: my father had an accident when I was studying in jr.college it was a hard time for me and mom, i start working on my future doing some jobs to help my mom in earning. After some time i get to know mom is diagnosed with cancer , i almost gave up thinking my life is getting miserable, i can't afford afford losing my other person so i started working hard for her , slowly slowly the fun got over .