CHAPTER 3

Next day , morning

Author pov
The sun has came up reflecting it's rays through the window of y/n bedroom, the birds were chirping enjoying the starting of the day, the weather was pleasent but for y/n it wasn't cause it was disturbing her beauty sleep.
Y/n groan slowly waking up from her sleep , a annoyed sigh left her mouth as she look at the right of the bed where the alarm is kept , the alarm was going to ring in some minutes, she wake up before Time , y/n just stare at the ceiling of the roof top laying on the bed not having any intension to get up and start working as cold elegant women. Her mind was blank it's like she is sleeping with open eyes , after sometime the alarm rings , as y/n flinch a little but with frustrated face she get up to get ready for the upcoming hectic day.

Meanwhile

Jungkook why are you looking so dull today? Bambam ask him as he sees his friend having sad face and lost in his thoughts , he is not paying attention to the work today, but why?? .

Ofcourse he is spacing out cause he wants to earn more money as soon as possible for hospital bills. But he isn't getting any good idea which can help you to earn money as soon as possible.

Bambam : jungkook? Are you even alive??
Jungkook gets distracted now paying attention to his friend who is concern about him , a small smile take place on his lips as he shake his head left to right Indicating bambam that nothing happened, even after he is at the verge of breaking down.

Bambam: jungkook don't lie to me, I am sure something happened, you can share it with me if you are comfortable, maybe I can help you.

Jungkook thinks for a while agreeing with his friends word maybe bambam can help him , bambam can help him .

Jungkook : bambam doctor said my mom's health is worsening and they have to do the surgery as soon as possible, but from where I will have that much money ? I don't what to do....

Bambam thinks understanding his friend situation it's not like he can lend him money but even after that it won't be that my amount that he needs...

Bambam : ummm....jungkook I can understand you are going for a really going though hard time I have idea for it but I don't you will be comfortable with it...

Jungkook : what that idea is ? Can it make me money as soon as possible ? Say it I can do anything to save my mom life..

Bambam : the idea is good and yeah you can make money as soon as possible and there will no limit of money in that...

Jungkook : what type of idea is there ?

Bambam : sugar mommy

Jungkook : wait what ?

Bambam : yeah sugar mommy, she is the only that that can help you now and she can give you that much you want ....
you just have to make her happy but in a different way

Jungkook : me being a sugar baby to earn money as much as I want ?

Bambam : yes

Jungkook : are you serious ?

Bambam : do you have any other option ?

Jungkook thinks for a while, bambam is right like do he have other options ? But the idea of having sugar mommy sounds interesting but this is making him uncomfortable as he don't really think of having sugar mommy..... well who does ?
Maybe some people do ( like me ) it's maybe seems like a easy way to make more money but it's not that appropriate but after all what he can do ?
He wants money no matter what.....

Jungkook : I want a sugar mommy

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

 Hope u like it vote and comment