CHAPTER 15

I want it

Author pov

The car was on its high speed trying to reach its destination as soon as possible. But inside of the car was quite no one had utter any words till now . Jungkook Time to time take a glance at y/n , she was looking hot no doubt , her hand swiftly moving the car handle while another hand was on the grip holding it tight like how she had hold jungkook dic- Nevermind. Jungkook gulp diverting his eyes towards her face and it screams anger . She was angry and it was making him scared but being a good person he was , he is more concerned about what makes her angry like this . Y/n stops at the car at such speed that jungkook would fly and get out of the car by windows but his luck was on his side he was wearing seat belt( a reminder to my sugarcups that always wear seat belt in car or you will be seeing flying in the sky with no wings) y/n moves out of the car almost breaking her cars door by banging it . Jungkook quickly remove his seat belt as he run towards her . Y/n moves inside the elevator as well as jungkook.... Nothing can be heard in the elevator except their breathings jungkook was behind y/n , as he try to say something the elevator doors open with a ding sound he curse in his own self as they both exists the elevator. Y/n open the door of her apartment she makes her way towards the couch while the cute puppy was following her( jk) she threw her watch on the tea table as she calmly spoke.

Y/n : In bedroom now .

* 21+ ahead * probably all underage ppl r gonna read nvm.... cause I am too

That was enough to give him chills down his spine without saying anything he makes his way towards the bedroom, entering inside he was nervous that what was gonna happen, moving left to right in the room he stops as he heard the door clicking sounds , as it was getting open and there was she standing in her undergarments looking at him with such a gaze that makes him unknowingly exciting. He gulps the big lumps in his throat as he start to feel thirsty...... But not for water.

She makes her way towards him and without warning she smash her lips on his cheery like. Without wasting any sec jungkook kiss backs with the same passion , they both were kissing each other roughly, y/n hands makes her way towards his nape pulling him closer while his arms was circled around her waist pulling her more closer as there was any space left between them ...
Kissing each other messily jungkook was feeling her anger inside the kiss but he didn't care all he wants to do was make her calm. Y/n was trying to dominate him while sucking on his lower lips but he bite her upper lips more dominantly, their tongue was fighting with each other trying to see who will wins...
Getting out of Breath y/n pulls away they both were breathing heavily while looking at each other eyes with so much passion their eyes screams LUST . Jungkook eyes checks her out but it stops at a point his favourite place her boobs he licks his own lips while eyeing her boobs . He swiftly removes his t- shirt , grabbing her again he slowly make their ways towards bed they both lie on the bed as he was now hovering above her , kissing her lips once again his hands was feeling her every curve moving his hands up and down, he sneaks his hand at her back , his cold fingers caressing her spine gives her chills down her spine as she arch her back in pleasure, his hands makes its way towards her bra and slowly unhook it he removes her bra and throw it somewhere in the room god knows where. Detaching his lips with her his hands makes it way towards her boobs he start kneeding them softly his fingers touching and pulling her nipples making her wet down there . He again start kissing her while massaging her boobs he was kissing everywhere her lips her collarbone and necks giving her hickeys everywhere, he was between her legs joining his semi hard dick his started to thrust at her clothes pussy making her go up and down, she moan in pleasure he was giving her so much pleasure as she throws her head at the side of the bed almost digging her head in it , he was calming her down and she was loving it , her hands was roaming all around his backs as she moans in pleasure. He bites and sucks her neck moving towards his fav place , he takes her nipples in his mouth, biting and soothing her nipples with his tongue his other hands did wonders to her boob , he was still thrusting makes his dick more hard they both moan in utmost pleasure. Jungkook hurriedly remove his trousers after Detaching himself with her boobs , he star kissing all over her stomach stopping at her panty he swiftly removes it with his teeth , y/n lifts her self up helping him removing her panty. Jungkook looks at her up and down she was there under him naked her eyes looking at him at such lust that makes him wanna fuck her all night long , he parts her legs having full view of her wet pussy his started circling her bare pussy she moan as he thrust his middle finger inside her , his thumb was pressing her sensitive bud making her cry out in pleasure he fasten his speed his finger perfectly fucking her as he moves another one she soon came all over his fingers he smirk looking at the mess he made and he was proud of it . Her cum dripping of her pussy was making him crazy as he adjust himself between her looking at her he ask .

Jungkook: may I??
Y/n: * smirk* I'm all yours.

That was enough for him in one go he thrust inside her they both moan loudly giving her time to adjust his length she nods as start pounding her with animal speed, his hands holding her boobs while kissing her lips she screams inside his mouth.

Y/n : ahhh baby-ahh boy faster please ahhh faster.

He increase his speed the bed was shaking praying for his poor life but they didn't care . Pounding inside her without mercy she scratch all over his back , leaving marks.

Y/n: I-- I'm cu- mm- ing ahhhh
J.k: cum bab- ah cum baby all over my dick .

She cums all over his dick but he wasn't finished thrusting inside her fastly he start feeling knots in his lower abdomen.

J.k: ahhh I'm Cumming too

He came inside her , still pounding making sure his friend is satisfied once his stops he fall over her body hugging her snuggling his head in her boobs she. Hugs him back they both were to tired to talk as both fall asleep in rach other arms but little did they know he was ............................
Still inside her .

Hope u guys liked it 🌚💗