CHAPTER 7

Author pov

Y/n and jungkook are currently sitting at the table, they both were looking at the big glass in front of them which shows the beauty of Seoul, It was pretty.

Y/n drink the wine a little which she was holding for a while, she look up to Jungkook as a slight chuckle left her mouth seeing him admiring the shiny night with a cute pout on his face, the wine was kept infront of him untouched as he was so into the moment, After all it was his first time visiting such a place, the Restaurant looks so expensive and aesthetic, every single art which is kept in the restaurant was giving him Vibes of Richness, even the air smells Expensive ( wtf?) .

Y/n : Enjoying the view

Jungkook : * smile a little* ofcourse the view infront of us is beautiful, it's deserve to be stare at but not more than you.

( Jungkook says out of nowhere giving her indirect compliment)

Y/n : flirting??

Jungkook: No , saying the truth.

(Before y/n speaks the waiter came with their order.)

Waiter: Mam here is your Bolon de Verde ( it's a vegetarian food from Ecuador) and Tartiflette au Reblochon ( it's a vegetarian food from France.)

Waiter kept the dishes at the table as he take his leave before bowing to them.

Y/n : Hmmm, I heard this is one of the good dishes here , so I order it .

Jungkook smiles at her , as he thanks God , that he don't have to order the food for himself, as the names of dishes sucks for him but he is sure the food doesn't.

Y/n : let's eat first and then we will talk about this.

Jungkook nodded throwing his Bunny smile as he quickly dig into the foods . Y/n was watching him wondering if he likes the food or not ? Is it good or bad? Did he like it or not?
( She is acting like she made the food for him 😑) .

Jungkook took a big bite as taste the food , having blank face , giving the vibe of master chef judges who is tasting the foods .

Y/n : Do you like it??

Jungkook looks up at her and nods quickly, he really likes the food, taking the first bite made him feel like he is in paradise of foods .

Y/n : * chuckle* I am glad you like it .

After dinner

They both already finish their dinner, now looking at each other eyes not saying anything.

Y/n breaks the silence as she says .

Y/n : Tell me about yourself

Jungkook: Me ??
( He said while pointing his fingers towards his face )

Y/n : is there anyone else other than you who I am asking..

Jungkook: * Chuckle nervously* ahh , I am Jeon Jungkook 21 years old , I am a college student this is the last year of my graduation, I am also working at cafe .
( He said giving his every detail which is requires now)

Y/n : Hmm, So why you wanna be a sugar baby? Any specific reason or you are just bored and want one?

Jungkook quickly shook his head left to right, if he would have been bored , He will absolutely Play video games.

Jungkook : No , it's just my mom is having cancer and I want money to pay all the bills of the hospital, my dad is not with us anymore so.... I have to take care of everything
I love my mom and I am ready to do anything for her .