CHAPTER 25

THE FILE

Same day ,
At hospital.

Author pov.

J.k mom: do you ?

He lifts his head up looking at his mom in shock thinking she heard everything. A tear drop from his eyes as he nods , he doesn't even knew why was he crying for someone that doesn't even want him .

Maybe that's what love is .

J.k mom: Don't cry my baby, tell me what it is ? I know you love her alot, the way you express your feelings, shows you can fight from the world to be with her.

J.k smiled but that it wasn't real , it was sad .

His mom sense and ask him

J.k : honey, what is the thing is stopping you both to be together? Do u want me to talk to her ?

He shakes his head as she just sighed but agreed .

J.k mom: ohk as you wish but I'm always here for you ok?

Jk mom: ok now don't be a saddy show me your teeth out smile .

He nods and kissed on her forehead giving his famous bunny smile

Jk mom: Now that's my boy .

She said making him chuckled.

J.k mom: ok atleast tell me your love name?

J.k : Y/n .

Time skip

Evening at Y/N office

Y/n : JIMIN !
She shouts her lungs out calling his secretary who is running for his life to reach her office .

Poor boy runs through the door panting as he stood infront of her .

Jimin: what the hell?

Y/n: where the fuck is my file?

Jimin: what file?

Y/n : The one with Kim's .

Jimin: how do I know? Wasn't it was with you last time ?

Y/n: idk i can't remember where I put that file.

Jimin: ok try to remember it again.

She tried to remember at but instead couples of curses came out her mouth when she couldn't remember it.

Jimin: calm down y/n , we'll find that file together ok?

Y/n: jimin I want that file it's very imp to me .

Jimin got worried as he look at her messed state and try to handle the situation.

Jimin: y/n don't worry I'll find that file out soon . You take a rest .

She doesn't agree with him at first but give in when he insisted alot .

Jimin exists the office hurriedly to search the files.

Y/n walked up to the glass window looking at the empty sky .

Y/n : That deal is the only way for me to prove myself....

Time skip
At y/n house
Dinning table .

Eating their food quietly there was a pin drop silence between them no one was saying anything to remove the awkward silence between each other .

Jungkook try to gather his courage and talk

Jk: How was your day?

Y/n : good

Jk: How is the good?

Y/n : great

She kept giving one word answer to his question as he just fell quite at her behaviour thinking she doesn't want to talk to him . He again started eating quietly .

On the other hand y/n was still thinking about the file , worried that where she kept it , she couldn't even give him proper answers or ask about his day .

Time skip
In bedroom

Laying on bed y/n was going through her phone as the bathroom door opened she looked up only to see her dessert coming out of the bathroom wrapped in towel.

Jk stands infront of the mirror drying his hair by the other towel soon a pair of hands engulf his waist as he turns around only to find a cute girl pouting at him.

He turns around and hug her back as she tip toed as kiss on his nose then lips , he kissed her back lifting her up from ass , securing her around his waist, as they kissed deeply.

Soon they both pulled out , she smiled while looking at him as he smiles back and try to keep her on floor but she tighten her legs and arms around him , he look at her confusingly as she shakes her head indicating no.

J.k: now are you ok?

Y/n : I was always ok

Jk : do you want something?

She nods her head at him.

Jk: what do you want my baby?

Y/n : you .

Hii my sugar pie I'm so sorry to come back this late but I'm currently studying medical and it's a fucking hard but gotta work hard to meet BTS and fullfill my dreams . Take care of yourself my sugar pies and work hard for your future , so we can all go to Korea soon together. Fighting ✊🏻.

Bruhh jungkook got takaluuuuu 🥹😂 idk I should be crying but hell man I'm laughing like a idiot hope they all comee soonnnn 😭💗